collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa v Chelsea views wanted for Chelsea site  (Read 10266 times)

Offline Andy Lochhead

Villa v Chelsea views wanted for Chelsea site
« on: February 05, 2015, 09:28:39 AM »
Hiya good folks of Aston Villa land. Sorry for approaching you in this way but are there any fans willing to share their views on Saturday’s game between Villa and Chelsea?

We like to give the views of the opposition on our site and any contributors views that are used will be credited as will the site. (We are not the sort of site who rubbishes other clubs just for the sake of it. You will see that on past articles which are below. Don't worry if you hate Chelsea. We are used to it. Just tell it how you see it from your claret and blue heart)

I cannot post site address but should any contributors be interest I could pm their piece on our site.

These are some the views we are interested in:

What were your expectations before the season started? 

(When Villa came to Stamford Bridge in late September you were in 3rd place, three points off the top.) Why have Villa fallen away so much?

Can you see Villa getting out of their present difficulties? 

Are you still behind Paul Lambert?

Any Villa v Chelsea games that stick in your mind?

Any thoughts on Chelsea in general?

How do you see Saturday’s game going, with a score prediction?

Just put any views on this board and I'll pop back tomorrowish.

Thank you

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
Re: Villa v Chelsea views wanted for Chelsea site
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 09:32:13 AM »
Hi mate as below :

What were your expectations before the season started?  12th

(When Villa came to Stamford Bridge in late September you were in 3rd place, three points off the top.) Why have Villa fallen away so much? Paul Lambert and his dire tactics

Can you see Villa getting out of their present difficulties?  No

Are you still behind Paul Lambert? No

Any Villa v Chelsea games that stick in your mind? That game you edged the other December at your place

Any thoughts on Chelsea in general? Once traditional club, Lost the plot.

How do you see Saturday’s game going, with a score prediction? 0-4 away win.

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 09:41:55 AM »

10th-14th.

(When Villa came to Stamford Bridge in late September you were in 3rd place, three points off the top.) Why have Villa fallen away so much? 

Lambert's decision to apply glue to the underside of the players' boots hasn't helped.

No, but I can see other teams getting us out for us, as usual.

Yep - ready to push him if asked.

Quite a few actually, in recent years. The 4-4 with Barry's last minute penalty, your Jose's last league game in his first spell (Doug's handshake), when we beat you under McLeish at Stamford Bridge, and of course the worst FA Cup final in history.

Better football these days, but it's still a little annoying that your owner is literally one of the worst people in the world.

Aston Villa nil, Chelsea whatever they can get (probably 3-5).

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 09:43:28 AM »

Solid mid-table.

2 words - Paul Lambert

Solid mid-table. 

Not without a change of manager (or at the very least the employment of a coach that understands tactics and isn't scared of his own shadow.)

Only if it's shoving him through the door with his P45

4-4 a few years ago.
1-0 last year.

Everything that's wrong with modern football.
Constant support of the odious John Terry.
Throw (very dubiously obtained) money at it until you get what you want.
Moanrinho and his childish refusal to ever accept that your players can do wrong. His condescending comments to Lambert after last years game at Stamford Bridge followed by his hypocrisy at Villa Park being a classic example.

Either a dour backs to the wall 0-0 or, if Lambert is still in full on suicidal tendencies mode, a day of chasing shadows and anywhere between 0-3 to 0-6.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 09:55:33 AM »

12th-10th

We have a manger doing his utmost to replace Graham Turner and Bill McNeil as top of the poorest manager’s in our 141 year history.

I’m not sure. As awful as we are, somehow we’re not bottom and a drift. Hull, QPR, Burnley and Leicester have actually conspired to be somehow worse. We’re reliant on that status quo remaining.

No.

The two poorest results in our history; 0-1 in the Cup Final and 0-8 the other year.

Chelsea epitomise everything that is to be despised about the state of football post 1992. The gentrification of Chelsea’s support must make the toes of the 9,000 who used to turn up at the hole that was Stamford Bridge, curl, when they see Tarquin’s waving plastic flags and jumping on a bandwagon.

Don’t get me wrong, Chelsea were pretty despicable when all they were known for was having a firm, a chairman who wanted to build an electric fence and a load of Kombat 18 racists following them. Chelsea are also not alone in the advent of the foam hand wearing Sky generation one game a season tourists, with their half and half scarves; Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal have an equally sickening support, but the change at Chelsea is so dramatic.

The fact its fuelled by a lamentable oligarch, only trumped in the disgusting stakes by the human rights abusers at Man City doesn’t sit well either.

It says everything about the absence of class when you folk worship an alleged racist scumbag like John Terry. Your manager is cynical and hypocritical weasel.

You also charge over £50 a ticket for away games, you fucking parasites.

0-3.

Offline Billy Walker

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 10:16:53 AM »
I just can't take Chelsea as a football club seriously.  They were 80 million in debt on the back of Harding's attempts at doping and then a dubious Russian jumps in and throws a billion at them.   Sorry to the very nice OP from Chelsea, but this fixture highlights everything that is wrong with football today.  Villa are breaking their backs and risking Premier League survival to ensure we are constantly in the black whilst rules are now in place to prevent Abramovich-like investment at the club.  If any fixture highlights how rotten and hollow football currently is, this is it.  I would love Villa to take a lead and make a big stand about the lack of a level playing field...and why not?  We bloody created the league after all.

Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to answer any of the questions.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:23:38 PM by Billy Walker »

Offline Fin Feds Dad

• GM : 09.08.2016
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 10:22:49 AM »

12th-10th

We have a manger doing his utmost to replace Graham Turner and Bill McNeil as top of the poorest manager’s in our 141 year history.

I’m not sure. As awful as we are, somehow we’re not bottom and a drift. Hull, QPR, Burnley and Leicester have actually conspired to be somehow worse. We’re reliant on that status quo remaining.

No.

The two poorest results in our history; 0-1 in the Cup Final and 0-8 the other year.

Chelsea epitomise everything that is to be despised about the state of football post 1992. The gentrification of Chelsea’s support must make the toes of the 9,000 who used to turn up at the hole that was Stamford Bridge, curl, when they see Tarquin’s waving plastic flags and jumping on a bandwagon.

Don’t get me wrong, Chelsea were pretty despicable when all they were known for was having a firm, a chairman who wanted to build an electric fence and a load of Kombat 18 racists following them. Chelsea are also not alone in the advent of the foam hand wearing Sky generation one game a season tourists, with their half and half scarves; Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal have an equally sickening support, but the change at Chelsea is so dramatic.

The fact its fuelled by a lamentable oligarch, only trumped in the disgusting stakes by the human rights abusers at Man City doesn’t sit well either.

It says everything about the absence of class when you folk worship an alleged racist scumbag like John Terry. Your manager is cynical and hypocritical weasel.

0-3.

This - superb Ads.

Offline lovejoy

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 10:30:57 AM »
I strongly remember Terry trying to break Milners legs at Wembley and the ref not having the bottle to send him off (Coward Web?)

The manager feels its appropriate to run up behind someone poke them in the eye and then run off.

Never saw a person wearing a Chelsea shirt (living in the west country and west midlands) until the 1993.

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 11:44:39 AM »
I strongly remember Terry trying to break Milners legs at Wembley and the ref not having the bottle to send him off (Coward Web?)

This still really makes me mad.

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 11:52:10 AM »
What were your expectations before the season started?  The domestic treble, with a 100% win record and no goals conceded.

(When Villa came to Stamford Bridge in late September you were in 3rd place, three points off the top.) Why have Villa fallen away so much? There is an international conspiracy against us involving the CIA, Mossad and the New World Order.

Can you see Villa getting out of their present difficulties?  I think it may be pushing it to win the league now, but subject to that I doubt we shall drop another point all season.

Are you still behind Paul Lambert? How could anyone not be, when he is doing such an excellent job?

Any Villa v Chelsea games that stick in your mind? No, especially not a match that did not take place in May 2000.

Any thoughts on Chelsea in general? I've never met Bill Clinton's daughter so I cannot comment on her.   

How do you see Saturday’s game going, with a score prediction? A 0-9 moral victory for Villa, on the basis that Chelsea's 7th was possibly marginally offside.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 01:14:51 PM by Richard E »

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 11:52:32 AM »

12th-10th

No.

0-3.

;D

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 12:05:55 PM »

12th-10th

No.

0-3.

This - superb Ads.

See above.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 12:52:47 PM »
.....and that's why Ads was sacked as manager. He speaks his mind too well

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 01:07:15 PM »
Hiya good folks of Aston Villa land. Sorry for approaching you in this way but are there any fans willing to share their views on Saturday’s game between Villa and Chelsea?

We like to give the views of the opposition on our site and any contributors views that are used will be credited as will the site. (We are not the sort of site who rubbishes other clubs just for the sake of it. You will see that on past articles which are below. Don't worry if you hate Chelsea. We are used to it. Just tell it how you see it from your claret and blue heart)

I cannot post site address but should any contributors be interest I could pm their piece on our site.

These are some the views we are interested in:

Thought Mid Table would be realistic and still think we have enough quality to achieve this, sadly we have an awful manager.

That was a false position, we were picking up points by not conceding and scoring very few, our scoring has now ground to a halt.

Can you see Villa getting out of their present difficulties?  Unless the owner wakes up and sacks this dreadful manager then we are a good bet to either drop or scrape through. The momentum and form tells you that we are heading for relegation. Our only hope is that there are 3 teams even worse.

Are you still behind Paul Lambert? No, the vast majority f fans can not wait to see the back of him.

Yes and some are to difficult to talk about. The Toney Daley winner at the Bridge was something special.

Sadly Chelsea have attracted the very worse type of Supporters with little respect for the game and what it should mean. The guy on Twitter that said we were jealous because we had never won the European Cup sums it up really.

I think you will score a couple then control the game and maybe score again. We will get nil.

Just put any views on this board and I'll pop back tomorrowish.

Cheers

Thank you

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 01:18:52 PM »

He also didn't have the bottle to award us a blatant penalty. Both incidents were whilst it was stiill 0-0.

This still really makes me mad.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal