collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Our last 38 league games  (Read 4998 times)

Offline Billy Walker

Re: Our last 38 league games
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2015, 02:29:32 PM »
We could easily be effectively down by the end of March. That's how serious and present the danger is.

I'm aware of our form and the dangerous predicament we currently seem to be in but I've been hearing these doomsday type predictions/scenarios get trotted out in situations like this for the past three years.  If there is one thing the past few seasons  have taught me it is things never pan out in the way we might think or expect.  We could just as easily and effectively not be down by the end of March...we might even be mid-table and on a cup run.

Offline levico

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2015, 02:59:41 PM »
We could easily be effectively down by the end of March. That's how serious and present the danger is.

I'm aware of our form and the dangerous predicament we currently seem to be in but I've been hearing these doomsday type predictions/scenarios get trotted out in situations like this for the past three years.  If there is one thing the past few seasons  have taught me it is things never pan out in the way we might think or expect.  We could just as easily and effectively not be down by the end of March...we might even be mid-table and on a cup run.

Yes but it's the hope that kills you.

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2015, 06:12:20 PM »

Did it kill you that we didn't lose to Bournemouth as you'd hoped?

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 06:20:59 PM »
Hope doesn't kill you.  On the contrary, hope is what keeps you alive.  It's the complete absence of hope that is the killer.

Offline levico

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2015, 06:30:38 PM »

Did it kill you that we didn't lose to Bournemouth as you'd hoped?
nope because I hope to win every match. It's only if we don't that I hope for some beneficial consequences such as our hopeless manager being sacked.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal