collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Scott Sinclair - now gone  (Read 129009 times)

Offline passport1

• "I'm a believer mate"
Re: Scott Sinclair - now confirmed
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2015, 11:04:31 AM »
He strikes me as a victim of the modern game. Some ability, too much money, not enough common sense.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2015, 11:07:36 AM »
He strikes me as a victim of the modern game. Some ability, too much money, not enough common sense.

I'm not sure about not enough common sense. Maybe not enough motivation due to like you said, too much money. It's up to him now. I've got a sneaky feeling he'll be alright for us.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #302 on: January 31, 2015, 11:10:00 AM »
There is an added bonus of him doing well for us will have the Bitters feeling very bitter.

Online Clampy

« Reply #303 on: January 31, 2015, 11:10:43 AM »
There is an added bonus of him doing well for us will have the Bitters feeling very bitter.

Especially if he scores past them in a few weeks time.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #304 on: January 31, 2015, 01:18:06 PM »
Is he more of a left or right winger ? I can barely remember him playing for Swansea

Offline Pete3206

« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2015, 01:37:55 PM »
Until minutes ago, I'd had no idea he'd played 14 times for the filth. Booooooo!

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #306 on: January 31, 2015, 02:29:28 PM »
I hope he's not another Nzog,
I remember him being lauded on here for his efforts with Wigan, I couldn't remember him being all that special, but I certainly wasn't an expert on Wigan so thought I must have missed most of his good stuff
I hadn't he was hyped up more than his ability due to a few good touches on MOTD, I reckon Sinclair could be the same, was he really any better than Nzog was at Wigan,
 maybe on MOTD he looked a world beater every now and then, but his subsequent non action for Man a City tells a story,
a story I fear that may not have a happy ending

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #307 on: January 31, 2015, 02:30:55 PM »
Having aired those doubts,
He's only on loan so no big risk really

Offline tom jennings III

• GM : 30.04.2015
« Reply #308 on: January 31, 2015, 04:02:05 PM »
Welcome Scotty hope you will be a great success and we will all be desperate to make this move permanent come May.

Offline Liam_Baggies

« Reply #309 on: January 31, 2015, 09:51:23 PM »
A very poor signing in my view.

He's not a footballer anymore, he's a celebrity, famous because he hangs out the backside of some annoying, big breasted weasel who embarrassed herself on reality tv.

He made absolutely no impact at Albion, infact he seemed far more interested in the lifestyle. Whilst we were playing games he took it upon himself to go shopping in London or Manchester or wherever else Helen Flanagan decided.

Very questionable attitude, the only player Pepe Mel ever singled out.

The worst loan signing I've ever seen at the Albion. And believe me, we've had had some shite.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #310 on: January 31, 2015, 09:54:18 PM »

He's not a footballer anymore, he's a celebrity, famous because he hangs out the backside of some annoying, big breasted weasel who embarrassed herself on reality tv.

He made absolutely no impact at Albion, infact he seemed far more interested in the lifestyle. Whilst we were playing games he took it upon himself to go shopping in London or Manchester or wherever else Helen Flanagan decided.

The worst loan signing I've ever seen at the Albion. And believe me, we've had had some shite.

you might be right Liam. Naturally we are all hoping isn't anything like the version you had last season. Out of interest how would be perceived over there if suddenly he decided that he is bothered again and starts to resemble the player Man City bought?

Offline Liam_Baggies

« Reply #311 on: January 31, 2015, 10:22:15 PM »
you might be right Liam. Naturally we are all hoping isn't anything like the version you had last season. Out of interest how would be perceived over there if suddenly he decided that he is bothered again and starts to resemble the player Man City bought?

I think we'll just laugh to be honest. It would be sods law wouldn't it? If he performs for you, I won't be too fussed. I'll just remember him for a tosser that we wasted the best part of £4million on.

I don't think he will though. I think he has stagnated, declined and made enough to fund his lifestyle. Shame really.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #312 on: January 31, 2015, 10:33:13 PM »

However bad he is for us, I bet he still proves better value than £16m on Brown Ideye and Victor Anichebe.

Online Clampy

« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2015, 10:37:07 PM »
I do quite like Anichebe but they paid £3m too much for him and the same goes for Sessegenon.

Offline KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2015, 10:38:16 PM »
That's my concern.

It's one thing to struggle to make an impression in a side like Money City, quite another to not even cause a ripple at a two-bob outfit like Olbiyun.

Like Liam, I think he's made his money early and is just in cruise control.

Naturally I hope he proves me wrong.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal