collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Press-ed off  (Read 4088 times)

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
Re: Press-ed off
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 11:20:20 AM »
Lambert will ensure Gil loses all ingenuity and creativity by the Bournemouth game

You really think so?  You think right now he's asking a player we have forked out £3m for to play worse than he can for the hell of it?  Just to piss you off right?

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 11:20:31 AM »
I hope the fans don't turn up .

Lambert ain't bothered about the cup

I'm sure you come out with this line every season and it's wrong every season as well.

You think he is but we are just too shit to beat the likes of sheff utd and millwall anyway.

If the fans want to protest , I think they should pick a cup game not to turn up .

I honestly think he does take it seriously but like you said, we tend to struggle against lower league teams.

As for your other point, I agree. I don't blame anyone who chooses not to go this weekend.

We struggle against everyone . Hes clueless . He had to squeeze cleverly again in that team at the weekend didn't he .   so frustrating.

Offline JUAN PABLO

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 11:22:43 AM »
Lambert will ensure Gil loses all ingenuity and creativity by the Bournemouth game

You really think so?  You think right now he's asking a player we have forked out £3m for to play worse than he can for the hell of it?  Just to piss you off right?

What boz means is , he eventually drains anything good out of a player . We have had a lot of players look really good first few games and then the dementer gets hold of them.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 11:28:23 AM »
I hope the fans don't turn up .

Lambert ain't bothered about the cup

I'm sure you come out with this line every season and it's wrong every season as well.

You think he is but we are just too shit to beat the likes of sheff utd and millwall anyway.

If the fans want to protest , I think they should pick a cup game not to turn up .

I honestly think he does take it seriously but like you said, we tend to struggle against lower league teams.

As for your other point, I agree. I don't blame anyone who chooses not to go this weekend.

We struggle against everyone . Hes clueless . He had to squeeze cleverly again in that team at the weekend didn't he .   so frustrating.

Someone suggested on here the other day that it might be part of his loan agreement that he plays on a regular basis. I'm not sure if that kind of clause happens but it might explain why he get's picked every week.

Offline JUAN PABLO

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »
Well if true , Lerner and lambert are useless.

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »
It does make you laugh really. We had three central midfielders last week against the worst side in the division and we created nothing. The manager's response to that is to add another central midfielder.

Like someone else said on another thread, he spoke about the fact that we're not creative enough in the final third and what does he do? Throws in another center midfielder, let's someone who can create something play the night before and leaves his new signing on the bench.
This is a perfect example of why it's time for him to leave. Sometimes unless you stand back and walk away for a while the obvious doesn't hit you. It's not happening and someone needs to advise him or Randy that it's time for a change.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2015, 01:49:07 PM »
Had the protestors thought about the matter a bit more logically they should have called for supporters to leave the ground eight minutes before the end rather than asking them to arrive so long after kick-off. That way they would have claimed most of the crowd was behind them.

Yeah.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2015, 09:21:00 PM »
Has he ever thrown a new signing straight in?

Offline ez

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2015, 09:31:03 PM »
Had the protestors thought about the matter a bit more logically they should have called for supporters to leave the ground eight minutes before the end rather than asking them to arrive so long after kick-off. That way they would have claimed most of the crowd was behind them.

Yeah.

Or a boycott of the Bournemouth game.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 01:21:05 AM »
Well if true , Lerner and lambert are useless.

Hindsight great though isn't it? You wouldn't have said that if he was playing well which if this is even true would have been more the expectation than what we are seeing. No doubt he's definitely underperformed.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal