collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John Gregory  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
Re: John Gregory
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2014, 11:52:57 AM »
I think everyone would agree he's a Villa man through and through, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Offline dcdavecollett

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2014, 09:47:10 PM »
Best of luck for a full recovery, JG.

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2014, 10:01:24 PM »
All the best JG.
Through it all, a Villa man.
UTV!

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2014, 10:16:14 PM »
After he got banned from the touchline to the Trinity Central and our results improved, and thereafter seemed to spend as much time between the two locations as he did in them, I thought this cannot be good for the chap's well-being.

I know that his departure having secured the Derby job did got go down well with certain sections of our support, but I thought it was understandable.

Best wishes for a full and swift recovery JG.

After he got banned from the touchline to the Trinity Central and our results improved, and thereafter seemed to spend as much time between the two locations as he did in them, I thought this cannot be good for the chap's well-being.

I know that his departure having secured the Derby job did got go down well with certain sections of our support, but I thought it was understandable.

I don't know how anybody could argue with him taking the Derby job, a big job and not like he walked out on us

I think the assertion that was made by a very prominent member of this site was that JG had lined up the Derby job before he got the order of the boot.

Like Brian Little did when he joined us from Leicester I imagine.

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2014, 10:22:01 PM »
Liked him as our player. Liked him as our Manager. Good luck John.

Online rob_bridge

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2014, 10:28:35 PM »

I don't know how anybody could argue with him taking the Derby job, a big job and not like he walked out on us

I think the assertion that was made by a very prominent member of this site was that JG had lined up the Derby job before he got the order of the boot.

Like Brian Little did when he joined us from Leicester I imagine.

And maybe Ron Atkinson when he joined. And Billy McNeill. And Alex McLeish. And Paul Lambert.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal