collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Is celebrating an away goal among home fans ever acceptable?  (Read 33938 times)

Online dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
Re: Is celebrating an away goal among home fans ever acceptable?
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 06:29:57 PM »
Has there been any response from the club?  Indeed are they obliged to answer?

Offline ciggiesnbeer

• Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 23.01.2019
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 06:30:38 PM »
I agree. I once had to reprimand a Chelsea fan at Stamford Bridge for letting his son wear a Chelsea shirt with Terry on the back. I told the dad he should be ashamed of himself.

Fairplay. Someone has to stand up for what is right. You can't let a kid walk around like that without saying something to the parents. Animals.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 06:31:25 PM »
The only acceptable use for a half and half scarf is as a noose from which to hang the owner.

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 06:31:36 PM »
Lawrie from Birmingham.
A 'Brummy Red'

It's serves him right for not bringing his kids up properly, glory hunting fucker!

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 06:31:50 PM »
Has there been any response from the club?  Indeed are they obliged to answer?

If they've got any sense they should lay on the full red carpet VIP treatment for another match and get both kids supporting Villa.

Offline Flamingo Lane

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2014, 06:33:04 PM »
Pathetic of the woman to have complained and for the steward to have chucked them out.  I suspect they wouldn't have had the balls to act in this manner if they'd had four big blokes to contend with rather than a mum and dad with two youngsters.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2014, 06:33:47 PM »
As a rule I don't pay any attention to anything a Brummie Red has to say on football, because he is a subhuman c***.

I made an exception and read this article and what struck me was how unaware the bloke is of what an epic c*** he is. I am glad the stewards made a couple of little Brummie Yanited piggies cry. Hopefully it puts them off football for life so they won't grow up to be massive c***s like their dad is.

The stewards did them a favour. I haven't seem anybody take a kicking in the Witton Lane since that Nose was bounced off every step. Quite a few were punched in the Lower Holte too. Pity somebody didn't stick one on this bellend so he didn waste licence payers airtime with his fruity rant.

If you're undercover, you keep yore head down. The golden rule.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:42:48 PM by Ads »

Offline FiveKenMcNaughts

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2014, 06:34:24 PM »
This bloke with the help of this article are pushing the line of nasty football club throw out two innocent little children who just want to see their heroes... He has admitted he celebrated.
To me this isn't two children being chucked out, this is one plastic Manc being ejected for being a prat... He had two children who cannot be left in the stadium on their own.

'It was their Christmas present' boo-hoo... there are two games at Old Trafford over the Christmas period and tickets aren't as hard to come by as they were, it's not Villa's problem that the crooks charge a membership fee of about £40 a season before you can even think about buying a ticket....

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2014, 06:36:33 PM »
Pathetic of the woman to have complained and for the steward to have chucked them out.  I suspect they wouldn't have had the balls to act in this manner if they'd had four big blokes to contend with rather than a mum and dad with two youngsters.

That was my first thought as well.  Easy to pick on a family who aren't going to react, less easy when it's somebody a bit bigger.

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2014, 06:37:57 PM »
Thanks to the pissed up, day trip, Man Ure ****** who did this to my seat at half time Saturday. The half and half scarf fucking prick. It was just as well he got thrown out before I got back otherwise I would have killed him.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2014, 06:39:29 PM »
As a rule I don't pay any attention to anything a Brummie Red has to say on football, because he is a subhuman c***.

I made an exception and read this article and what struck me was how unaware the bloke is of what an epic c*** he is. I am glad the stewards made a couple of little Brummie Yanited piggies cry. Hopefully it puts them off football for life so they won't grow up to be massive c***s like they're dad is.

The stewards did them a favour. I haven't seem anybody take a kicking in the Witton Lane since that Nose was bounced off every step. Quite a few were punched in the Lower Holte too. Pity somebody didn't stick one on this bellend so he didn waste licence payers airtime with his fruity rant.

If you're undercover, you keep yore head down. The golden rule.

I take it you'll be happy if one day someone "sticks one" on you because they don't like the look of you.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2014, 06:40:33 PM »
This bloke with the help of this article are pushing the line of nasty football club throw out two innocent little children who just want to see their heroes... He has admitted he celebrated.

Yeah, you can undertstand the kids for getting exited I guess but he should have warned them beforehand to keep a lid on it and told them to be quiet when they celebrated. Instead he basically encouraged them.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 06:40:49 PM »

That was my first thought as well.  Easy to pick on a family who aren't going to react, less easy when it's somebody a bit bigger.

Over the years i've seen plenty of 'big blokes' rounded on and kicked out. Although they tend to know to keep their gobs shut more than new plastics do.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2014, 06:42:22 PM »
Dave Woodhall has it right; encourage the kids to be villa fans and in future there won't be an issue.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2014, 06:42:57 PM »
Does it say "Villa fans only in home areas" or something similar on the tickets still?

It says on the back of the tickets that they're only for home fans and away fans will be ejected. It also says on the web site that you're only buying tickets for home fans.

There is a whole other debate about whether we should be able to sit next to opposition fans etc etc, and in an ideal world where so many people weren't fucking idiots, we would be able to, but as it stands, it is really made pretty clear that you sign up to the rules when you buy the ticket.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal