collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Happy Birthday  (Read 5597 times)

Offline The Left Side

Re: Happy Birthday
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2014, 10:18:44 PM »
Winston Churchill, Gary Lineker, Andy Gray, Alan Hutton, Kaley Cuoco, Bo Jackson, Ben Stiller and me

Offline jcsutv

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2014, 10:22:46 PM »
Winston Churchill, Gary Lineker, Andy Gray, Alan Hutton, Kaley Cuoco, Bo Jackson, Ben Stiller and me

I. T. Botham

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2014, 10:24:08 PM »

I. T. Botham

Is there an echo in here?

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2014, 10:25:09 PM »
Not only do I share mine with The Beast, but it also with David Villa (greatest last name ever), fellow Villa fan and stoner head Ozzy Osbourne, formerly hot in Splash now a bit of a nut, Darryl Hannah, German hottie (provided she shaves) Katarina Witt, football legend Michael Essien, and crap actor Brendan Fraser.

Hey lay off Brendan I totally bought him as a caveman!

Blast From the Past is great. Journey to the Center of the Earth is one of the worst films i've ever seen.

Offline papa lazarou

• GM : 06.11.2020
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2014, 10:44:12 PM »
Duncan James from Blue

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2014, 10:50:14 PM »
Not only do I share mine with The Beast, but it also with David Villa (greatest last name ever), fellow Villa fan and stoner head Ozzy Osbourne, formerly hot in Splash now a bit of a nut, Darryl Hannah, German hottie (provided she shaves) Katarina Witt, football legend Michael Essien, and crap actor Brendan Fraser.

Blast From the Past is great. Journey to the Center of the Earth is one of the worst films i've ever seen.

The prosecution enters into evidence Encino Man.

Online Fasth56

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2014, 10:56:55 PM »
I share mine with Ricky Fecking Otto and Dennis Stratton from Iron Maiden.

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2014, 11:08:47 PM »
Mine is Bono and Lennon murderer Mark Chapman, not sure which one is worse.

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2014, 11:13:55 PM »
I share my date of birth with Villa beating Man Ure 4-0 and Dennis Law getting sent off, happy days eh

Offline dave shelley

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2014, 12:45:56 AM »

The same as our son.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2014, 08:39:36 AM »
That was one hell of a day when Law got sent off. Stamped on Alan Deakin's face. The crowd went mental.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2014, 11:33:17 AM »
That was one hell of a day when Law got sent off. Stamped on Alan Deakin's face. The crowd went mental.
Alan Deakin - theres a blast from the past - I remember seeing the Villa lose up at Bramhall Lane - Alan mis kicked the ball and stubbed his toe during the match - on the walk back to the station to catch the "Villa special"  my Dad and I saw Alan walking amongst the fans trudging homewards - "Where are you going Alan?" asks Dad - "to the hospital  - I`ve been told its by the railway station" came the reply.
My, how times have changed :)

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2014, 01:17:41 PM »

Was speaking of Calfornia Man, which was terrible but just the sort of film you love as a kid...  He was pretty good in The Quiet American and The Mummy so not a total stiff.

Offline dave shelley

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2014, 01:18:12 PM »

I remember that Brian like it was yesterday.  I'm sitting here waiting for my dinner and can still feel the atmosphere of that match. 

Do you remember another match against them a couple of years later when Nobby Stiles did something similar to, Tony Scott I think it was, and didn't get sent off.  Some things never change eh?

Online dcdavecollett

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2014, 09:58:46 PM »
Hi Dave.

I think it was Lew Chatterley who was involved in a clash with Stiles that left LC with a nice shiner.

In a different era, Lew went to Stiles's FA Disciplinary hearing to speak up on his behalf!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal