collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Leicester (H) ticket offer  (Read 3756 times)

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
Re: Leicester (H) ticket offer
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 09:55:19 AM »
"Historically, this fixture has produced goals"

The audacity ! Is someone at the club on a wind up ?? I mean historically dinosaurs roamed the fields of aston and lozells too .

Stegosaurus is a like son to me.

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 10:27:35 AM »
"Historically, this fixture has produced goals"

The audacity ! Is someone at the club on a wind up ?? I mean historically dinosaurs roamed the fields of aston and lozells too .

Stegosaurus is a like son to me.

Stegosaurus is a son to me.

For some reason from when he was at primary school he got that nickname and his long term mates call him Stegs to this day.

Offline richard moore

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 10:46:02 AM »
How much are they paying fans to turn up? A tenner? I think it would take a lot more than that to get anyone to watch the sort of shit we serve up

There was a good piece by a Man City fan standing up for those of us who attended on Monday night, it may have been posted on another thread? We're doing it for you sensible people ;-)

Although I think you attend Richard?

Not at the moment Witton. I am entirely fair weather my friend and I take my hat off to people like you who go week in, week out. I clear my conscience by knowing I would still go every week if I lived within the environs of Brum. Having said that, I have given up on away games I would have always gone to like Palace away next week. So I am far from the loyal fan these days, it has just all ground me down I'm afraid and money is always tight with two girls at uni etc

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal