collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Complacency under Lambert?  (Read 15737 times)

Offline Goldie.7

Re: Complacency under Lambert?
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »
It's not a must win and the likelihood of one is very slim.

Fingers crossed we get beat so you wont have to listen to any happy Villa fans on the radio.

You're boring me now. I'm going by history with my comment, why do you feel the need to reply to everything i've posted lately.

Trust me, you've been boring myself and others for a very long time with your unending negativity.

Your post the other night though complaining about Villa fans enjoying being 2nd will probably never be beaten.

I never said anything of the sort. I said numerous fans were talking complete bollocks about where we would finish this season after 4 games. They were, I don't see what's the problem here.

How am I negative I tell it how it is, if you don't like it you know what you can do. It's funny i'm negative when most of my post predictions have been pretty much how it's finished.

I'm not going to be all happy like you about Villa, fans moan get over it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:29:48 PM by Goldie.7 »

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2014, 02:56:17 PM »
Your negativity borders on the WUMish, its tedious and unrelenting and I will keep responding to it.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2014, 03:02:30 PM »

Fingers crossed we get beat so you wont have to listen to any happy Villa fans on the radio.

You're boring me now. I'm going by history with my comment, why do you feel the need to reply to everything i've posted lately.

Trust me, you've been boring myself and others for a very long time with your unending negativity.

Your post the other night though complaining about Villa fans enjoying being 2nd will probably never be beaten.

I never said anything of the sort. I said numerous fans were talking complete bollocks about where we would finish this season after 4 games. They were, I don't see what's the problem here.

How am I negative I tell it how it is, if you don't like it you know what you can do. It's funny i'm negative when most of my post predictions have been pretty much how it's finished.

Hang on, those fans were talking bollocks after 4 games, and now you can confirm this after 8?

You are negative, that's me telling you how it is. 

Offline supertom

« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2014, 03:03:12 PM »

Offline supertom

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2014, 03:05:37 PM »
And...

;D

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2014, 04:02:49 PM »

Hang on, those fans were talking bollocks after 4 games, and now you can confirm this after 8?

You can't tell me nothing lets get that clear.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2014, 04:03:34 PM »
Your negativity borders on the WUMish, its tedious and unrelenting and I will keep responding to it.

You will be ignored.

Offline Tom_Mc9?

• GM : 28.08.2024
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2014, 04:48:34 PM »

You can't tell me nothing lets get that clear.

Double negative. Fitting.

Offline edgysatsuma89

« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2014, 05:23:46 PM »
Well this is exciting. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Let's just all rejoice over what a shit, awful ground loftus road is.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2014, 07:03:55 PM »
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

Offline supertom

« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2014, 07:15:37 PM »

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2014, 07:17:25 PM »

Offline peter w

« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2014, 07:24:14 PM »
EVen our internet scraps are a bit poncey. Fucking Lambert out!

Anyhoo...We need to start like we did v Liverpool, Arsenal, and Chelsea (despite going a goal down at the latter) and chase that early goal. get it and we can make them come at us leaving more space for our pacey front 2 or 3 to exploit. Shame Delph is out but never mind we should still have enough. I think N zog will start because we need that extra attacking something. that he doesn't have it seems to have escaped Lambert as much as the sack.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2014, 08:35:52 PM »

You will be ignored.

I think you're missing the point about ignoring somebody

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2014, 08:39:25 PM »
Why is it that people who put a negative spin on everything are 'being realistic' but anyone who thinks things aren't that bad is a happy clapper or something similar.

Aside from that is it really that realistic?  I'm pretty sure I've seen you (Goldie) predict relegation at least a few times in the last 3-4 years and yet we're still in the league so how is your opinion any more realistic than anyone else?  I'll admit I've been overly optimistic for the last couple of years and predicted lower mid-table finishes rather than relegation battles but in real terms that's just as accurate as you've managed.  This season I predicted 10-12 and I still think that's where we'll end up.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal