collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Chelsea v Aston Villa Post-Match Thread  (Read 34741 times)

Offline Matt C

• GM : 18.06.2020
Re: Chelsea v Aston Villa Post-Match Thread
« Reply #180 on: September 29, 2014, 10:41:48 PM »
Typically antagnostic of Jose. Is it really that much to ask to wait until the game has finished? Is there traffic in the tunnel? Does you tea get cold? Dick.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #181 on: September 29, 2014, 10:43:12 PM »
I wonder how often he does that stunt if they are losing by a goal?

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #182 on: September 29, 2014, 10:51:36 PM »
His conduct at VP last season was truly wonderful....the fact that he thought it was perfectly ok for him to go on the pitch to question the referee never once crossed his mind as inappropriate behaviour. He clearly thinks he is "above" what is accepted amongst the manager fraternity and basically, the rules.

Twonk!

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #183 on: September 29, 2014, 11:20:39 PM »
He's the perfect fit for them and their owner.

Classless, self absorbed, egotistical, self aggrandising, aggravating, irritating, patronsing shit who's mostly interested in self promotion.

Desperately over egging all possible situations, which is usually a sign of over compensating for an inferiority complex due to having a sense of not really being worthy or belonging in the company they keep.

I don't think that he thinks that he's above generally accepted behaviour, the idea that there is a generally accepted behaviour has never really dawned on him.

Offline LTA

« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2014, 12:23:02 AM »
He's got previous for doing this.  Yes you've beaten us, but there's no need to take the p***

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2014, 06:43:54 AM »
He really is a childish little pratt.  The fawning over him is sickening.

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2014, 07:15:22 AM »
I really don't like him, he does fit Chelsea like a glove too. Horrible man and a horrible club.

Offline Rioch is King

« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2014, 07:45:28 AM »
Love Keane's reaction, and good that Lambert didn't let him get away with it. Bad sportsmanship and disrespectful... really uncool behavior. Makes him look like a small minded wanker.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2014, 07:55:51 AM »
Any last festering respect I had for him went after his pathetic whining after the game at VP last season.  His comments then made some of the shite Wenger comes out with look balanced by comparison.

He is a cockwomble at a club that is full of them, from the stands to the boardroom.  I detest them.

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2014, 08:14:25 AM »
I have seen none of Saturday's football. Nor did my discovering the result raise more than a shrug. And this inevitable defeat to a much better side bankrolled by a Russian of dubious business practice. Fucking Chelsea!

Chelsea who counted Micky Droy as a cult hero. Chelsea who has electrified fences to keep in the few thousand animals that bothered to follow them.

Chelsea who played at a ground with weeds growing through the concrete inside "The Bridge".

Chelsea who were seen as a blight on their proximity to the Kings Road. Chelsea who even after Sky invented football had a front pairing of Mark Stein and John Spencer.

Chelsea who had Sinclair and Duberry at back, Beasant in goal and their captain at the time Townsend walked here to sign.

I could go on but, suffice to say, I can't stand the fucking new money, Johnny come Lately, tinpot bunch of chavs that won the lottery, Mickey Carroll esque, shithouses. 

Brilliant rant and post Chelts. So true.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #190 on: September 30, 2014, 10:26:37 AM »
He's the perfect fit for them and their owner.

Classless, self absorbed, egotistical, self aggrandising, aggravating, irritating, patronsing shit who's mostly interested in self promotion.

Desperately over egging all possible situations, which is usually a sign of over compensating for an inferiority complex due to having a sense of not really being worthy or belonging in the company they keep.

I don't think that he thinks that he's above generally accepted behaviour, the idea that there is a generally accepted behaviour has never really dawned on him.

V i D cant agree, I know his a Khunt

sorry I do actually agree with V i D , but I do think the bloke morihino is a complete weapon
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:33:04 AM by Tony Erdington »

Offline supertom

« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2014, 12:29:51 PM »
I have seen none of Saturday's football. Nor did my discovering the result raise more than a shrug. And this inevitable defeat to a much better side bankrolled by a Russian of dubious business practice. Fucking Chelsea!

Chelsea who counted Micky Droy as a cult hero. Chelsea who has electrified fences to keep in the few thousand animals that bothered to follow them.

Chelsea who played at a ground with weeds growing through the concrete inside "The Bridge".

Chelsea who were seen as a blight on their proximity to the Kings Road. Chelsea who even after Sky invented football had a front pairing of Mark Stein and John Spencer.

Chelsea who had Sinclair and Duberry at back, Beasant in goal and their captain at the time Townsend walked here to sign.

I could go on but, suffice to say, I can't stand the fucking new money, Johnny come Lately, tinpot bunch of chavs that won the lottery, Mickey Carroll esque, shithouses. 

Post of the year.

Offline supertom

« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2014, 12:35:12 PM »
The look on Keano's face was priceless. I wonder if Jose knows just how closely he came to death.

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2014, 12:38:02 PM »
Seems like the perfect opportunity for someone to dust down that video of Doug shaking hands and laughing at Abramovich.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2014, 12:49:42 PM »

Post of the year.

Wonderful piece of work Sir.

I think you might hate chavski more than me. Beautiful

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal