collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa fans accost public enemy No.1 Steve Hodge on his return to Villa Par  (Read 14897 times)

Online Lucky Eddie

He's not the only one to leave under a cloud - Staunton, Southgate, Ehiogu, Andy Gray (three times), Unsworth, Yorke, Young, Downing, Barry, Platt, Solano, Bosnich all fucked us over to varying degrees.

And I don't like any of them!

Players like Gibson and Milner left for arguably better clubs with some dignity, unlike that litany of twats.

I'd drink with you, and just because you started that list with the name Staunton; I'd buy the beers.

Offline peter w

Wanker.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Nigel Callaghan has always been near the top of my Villa shitlist. The fat twat.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
Stephen Fucking Ireland for me.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
Biggest wanker ever to kick a ball for Villa. You had to be around in those days to realise how much he shit on us from a height. I will say though that he was a bloody good player, one of the best midfielders in the country at the time and that's why it hurt so much when he asked to leave. He was all about himself. He was nothing when he came to Villa and he ended up being a bit of a star for England in Mexico '86, then come back as billy big bollocks and said he had to get away for the sake of his England career (conveniently forgetting he became an international at Villa). I remember him gifting a goal (to Norwich I think) with a sloppy back pass at the Holte End and all hell broke loose. After that he was public enemy number one.
Then the wanker finally left then constantly scored past us to make matters worse.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
He's not the only one to leave under a cloud - Staunton, Southgate, Ehiogu, Andy Gray (three times), Unsworth, Yorke, Young, Downing, Barry, Platt, Solano, Bosnich all fucked us over to varying degrees.

Players like Gibson and Milner left for arguably better clubs with some dignity, unlike that litany of twats.

I'd take any of those players over Hodge.

Offline ROBBO

• GM : 15.01.2025
Danny Blanchflower for me, he also went to Tottenam wanksville.

Offline robbo1874

David ginola hasn't been mentioned. Twat. Or downing.

Callaghan was also one of the few players I hated whilst he played for us- pws. Crossing the ball from the halfway line cos he was too fat to run and take players on.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
David ginola hasn't been mentioned. Twat. Or downing.

Callaghan was also one of the few players I hated whilst he played for us- pws. Crossing the ball from the halfway line cos he was too fat to run and take players on.

In fairness to Ginola he recently apologised for being shit for us.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024

You can argue this until the cows come home.  Personally I don't blame Southgate (tapped up and shat on by Chelsea) or Ehiogu.  Both were great players for us and left at a time when Doug seemed to be at his unambitious worst.  There was a lot of unrest from the fans at the time and Southgate really just echoed the unrest of all of us.  But after failing to secure the Chelsea move he played on for us admirably well and, having burnt his bridges, moved on quietly to Boro who, whatever revisionists will tell you now, were showing plenty of ambition at the time.

York was a choker, but you can't deny the move was good for him and having been such a great player for us it's churlish to begrudge him the move.  Possibly the same for Bossie.

Staunton was a solid player and went back to Liverpool.  Ok on a free, but hard to begrudge him that.

How did Platt leave under a cloud?  That's an odd one.

I'll give you Downing & Solano.  Unsworth doesn't really bother me, made a mistake and instantly rectified it and didn't cost us anything.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
I remember him gifting a goal (to Norwich I think) with a sloppy back pass at the Holte End and all hell broke loose. After that he was public enemy number one.
Then the wanker finally left then constantly scored past us to make matters worse.

I remember that back pass and his reaction like it was yesterday. In all my years of watching the Villa I'd never seen a player that really didn't give a shit until that day.

As a player, he was decent, nothing more. As a man, you summed him up perfectly, "Biggest wanker ever to kick a ball for Villa".

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
Nigel Callaghan has always been near the top of my Villa shitlist. The fat twat.

that ******, what a joke.

Sir Graham, great man that he is, sed and I quote: "on his day , he is the best crosser of the ball in the cuntry"  I must have misheard Sir Graham, because I thought he sed crosser (must have sed tosser)

I never saw the twat put one cross in, he was Shit.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015

Learning Italian and pining for a move to Italy while still playing for us. He couldn't leave fast enough the spoon faced cock socket.
Was a great player for us mind.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024

Learning Italian and pining for a move to Italy while still playing for us. He couldn't leave fast enough the spoon faced cock socket.

Also seems to forget he ever played for us, let alone how we turned him from a lower leagues player into an England regular.

These days, if you do get a peep out of him about us, it is almost never positive, and invariably without the slightest hint of affection for the club.

Great player for us, but an unlikable bell end with a frankly ridiculous face.

The ridiculous faced ******.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022

Also seems to forget he ever played for us, let alone how we turned him from a lower leagues player into an England regular.

These days, if you do get a peep out of him about us, it is almost never positive, and invariably without the slightest hint of affection for the club.

Great player for us, but an unlikable bell end with a frankly ridiculous face.

The ridiculous faced c***.

Forget you played for the Villa - get turned into a spoon. Seems fair.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal