collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa Virus  (Read 9233 times)

Offline godzvilla

Re: Villa Virus
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2014, 01:43:40 PM »

This is not the first  time Arse have been involved , albeit obliquely in Food Poisoning affecting the outcome of a Football Match .  Prior to their game vs the Hammers 10 Tottenham First Teamers went down with a Food Bug .
The Arse connection comes in because , had Spurs won at Upton Park there was nothing Arsenal could have done  to prevent them clinching fourth place.
Conspiracy theorists...over to you ! .----------Godzvilla!
See : Police called in as Spurs hopes dashed after food poisoning
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/may/08/newsstory.sport2

I remember that , one of the red tops had a picture of Arsene Wenger in a chefs hat.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ARSENE+WENGER+IN+CHEFS+HAT&biw=1093&bih=508&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=lMYeVL26MMrPaNaigYgF&ved=0CC0Q7Ak#tbm=isch&q=ARSENE+WENGER+IN+CHEFS+HAT+AFTER+SPURS+FOOD+POISONING
This is not the first  time Arse have been involved , albeit obliquely in Food Poisoning affecting the outcome of a Football Match .  Prior to their game vs the Hammers 10 Tottenham First Teamers went down with a Food Bug .
The Arse connection comes in because , had Spurs won at Upton Park there was nothing Arsenal could have done  to prevent them clinching fourth place.
Conspiracy theorists...over to you ! .----------Godzvilla!
See : Police called in as Spurs hopes dashed after food poisoning
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/may/08/newsstory.sport2

I remember that , one of the red tops had a picture of Arsene Wenger in a chefs hat.
You are correct ( see below ) the affair it was dubbed
´Lasagnegate ´.......................Godzvilla!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ARSENE+WENGER+IN+CHEFS+HAT&biw=1093&bih=508&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=lMYeVL26MMrPaNaigYgF&ved=0CC0Q7Ak#tbm=isch&q=ARSENE+WENGER+IN+CHEFS+HAT+AFTER+SPURS+FOOD+POISONING

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2014, 11:02:46 PM »

I was juggling between Jennifer Lawrence and Mila Kunis at the time.

You had Mila and Jennifer with you and you were juggling?

Weirdo.

Very imaginative use of the juggling ball has our Jen.

Well I've seen the trick with the ping pong ball but not that.

You should see the one with the darts and balloons!

Offline Chris_Jephcott

• http://www.facebook.com
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »
That Arsenal vs Spurs game turned out to be Norovirus in the end, if I recall. Somebody did tests on the players and they found out that way.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was the same... in which case, I don't know how the players even got out of bed!!

Online TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2014, 10:11:03 AM »
That Arsenal vs Spurs game turned out to be Norovirus in the end, if I recall. Somebody did tests on the players and they found out that way.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was the same... in which case, I don't know how the players even got out of bed!!

A london hotel had an outbreak of the norovirus - they had a team of scientists to investigate and they even found it on a chandelier about twenty foot in the air!

Offline tom jennings III

• GM : 30.04.2015
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2014, 03:26:18 PM »
Any further news on our players? Very concerned that they'll all be fit for Saturday.

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 06:31:50 PM »
Any further news on our players? Very concerned that they'll all be fit for Saturday.

Not looking hopeful if Physioroom is to be believed. Given that Westwood and Weimann were late casualties of the bug and have no return date, Delph, Guzan, and Baker look to have succumbed to it. Hopefully it's now contained and no-one else will be affected

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2014, 07:18:18 AM »
Well physio room has them all due back on Saturday. Though I don't know if they have inside info or just scan the papers. Whether they're match fit etc is another question.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2014, 10:29:21 AM »
in the words of the great man.

"am i still ill"

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2014, 10:49:42 AM »
Our strain of the bug will be registered as Tonevirus.  Desperate for the toilet but missing from long range.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal