collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tom Cleverley loan watch  (Read 106366 times)

Offline The Hole

Tom Cleverley loan watch
« on: September 08, 2014, 12:19:43 PM »
Hello all,

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising. URL: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/

The website runs a loan feature that follows the progress of United players on loan. Example: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/youth/2012/12/31/decembers-loan-watch-2012-13-john-cofie-at-sheffield-united/

Would someone like to write a monthly article on Cleverley? Please send me a private message if you are interested.

A link to heroesandvillains.info will be included in the published article. 

Cheers,
Andrew

Offline levico

Re: Tom Cleverley loan watch
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:33:05 PM »
He hasn't put a foot wrong so far.

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 12:36:36 PM »
If he's brilliant, we'll want to keep him, so we will have to tell you he's garbage.

If he's  bobbins, we'll want you to have him back, so we will have to tell you he has been sensational.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 01:07:33 PM »
Never heard of him.

If Cleverley's arrived on loan, we really should have discussed it on here. I'm sure the thread would have lasted a couple of pages before fizzling out.

Offline damon loves JT

• GM : 31.08.2016
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 01:55:07 PM »
Reminds me of that United supporter who posted, wanting to know which of our youth players United should keep an eye on.

The games aren't being held behind closed doors.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 02:50:03 PM »
Hasn't the agreement already had a fee for January included?  In which case I don't think it's a normal loan, it's not like he's likely to end up back there regardless of how well he does.

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 06:24:34 PM »
This isn't quite like an up-and-coming player going out to get useful experience, in which case I'd understand why Manchester United fans would be interested in his progress. This is a player, who regardless of how he does at the Villa, has in all probability played his last game for them.

Offline richardhubbard

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 06:30:36 PM »
Andrew are you a cockney red or an Essex red? surely with your team being shit Orient would be a better bet

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 06:23:05 AM »
Hmmm. Would I be interested in writing a monthly piece for the edification of Manchester United supporters? I would put that pleasure somewhere between worming the cat and trimming my nose hair.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 08:09:32 AM »
Hello all,

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising. URL: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/

The website runs a loan feature that follows the progress of United players on loan. Example: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/youth/2012/12/31/decembers-loan-watch-2012-13-john-cofie-at-sheffield-united/

Would someone like to write a monthly article on Cleverley? Please send me a private message if you are interested.

A link to heroesandvillains.info will be included in the published article. 

Cheers,
Andrew

Judging by how many of our fixtures have been moved from 3pm on a Saturday, you will be able to watch him live on telly most weeks Andrew.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 08:13:10 AM »
Thanks for the offer, but I think the people who use your site would find this more useful than a link to H & V.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 01:17:09 PM »
A bit cheeky to register just to start a running thread through the season devoted to one of your players who you've loaned-out.

Wade through the match/post-match threads to get the skinny on 'im like all the rest of us!

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 04:24:58 PM »
Do you think they have sent the same request to Arsenal for Wellbeck?  Must be disappointing to watch Rooney and Jones realising they are your players and Wellbeck is the one you have sold.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 07:12:23 PM »
A bit cheeky to register just to start a running thread through the season devoted to one of your players who you've loaned-out.

Wade through the match/post-match threads to get the skinny on 'im like all the rest of us!

I don't think he wants a running thread on here, just someone who might be interested to post over there, hence the request to PM him. Plenty of young budding journos on here who would be happy to add that to their CV.

Nonetheless, I have always argued that allowing new posters to start new threads is asking for aggravation.

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 07:45:16 PM »
Apparently TC23 is now the Villa number 8!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal