collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: New Contracts?  (Read 57471 times)

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
Re: New Contracts?
« Reply #345 on: November 12, 2014, 06:57:26 PM »
If were them, I would be telling my agent to get me to a club who have the slightest bit of ambition.

Indeed.

Looks like vlaar's agent is pushing for a move too - confirmed southamptons interest

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #346 on: November 12, 2014, 07:14:38 PM »
If were them, I would be telling my agent to get me to a club who have the slightest bit of ambition.

Indeed.

Looks like vlaar's agent is pushing for a move too - confirmed southamptons interest

It would be a sad day for Aston Villa if and when we start losing our best players to the mighty Southampton.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #347 on: November 12, 2014, 07:43:47 PM »

Indeed.

It would be a sad day for Aston Villa if and when we start losing our best players to the mighty Southampton.

Just add it to the fucking list.

Offline PhilVill

• Centre Right, but nice with it 😉😙
« Reply #348 on: November 12, 2014, 08:12:29 PM »
I couldn't blame any of our better players for wanting to leave, we are a shambles run by bufoons with a style of play that would be laughed at in the Highland League.

Sad to say but this club is dying on its arse, its like watching a fatal car crash in slow motion.

Surely someone must be telling Lerner that if we go down, we're the next Leeds, Sheff Wed or Southampton (circa 5 years ago) waiting to happen, crying shame, even worse is that I just find myself not caring where as ten years ago I would have been beside myself with anger.

Offline Nastylee

« Reply #349 on: November 12, 2014, 08:34:17 PM »
I see Vlaar has admitted talks have taken place over a new Contract and the situation is ''on-going'' according to the B'ham Mail today.

In today's news, said agent has stated Villa have never held talks and they're still waiting.

Offline supertom

« Reply #350 on: November 12, 2014, 08:38:30 PM »
I see Vlaar has admitted talks have taken place over a new Contract and the situation is ''on-going'' according to the B'ham Mail today.

In today's news, said agent has stated Villa have never held talks and they're still waiting.
That sounds more plausible. I'd imagine similar is true of Delph.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal