collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Football Virgin  (Read 5122 times)

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
Re: Football Virgin
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 10:00:02 PM »

Offline edgysatsuma89

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 11:58:53 PM »
Watch her champions league final clip on YouTube. I will be amazed if you don't get a lob on (that's if some of you lot can still get it up 😛).

BIG BOOBS POTATO SALAD.

Germans know how to chant.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 01:59:02 AM »
Watch her champions league final clip on YouTube. I will be amazed if you don't get a lob on (that's if some of you lot can still get it up 😛).

BIG BOOBS POTATO SALAD.

Lovely.

Without wishing to show off she's the absolute spit of a stripper I was shacked up with in Moseley. Beautiful girl, beautiful place. Strangely enough, I was thinking about her the other day whilst reading the Aston Tavern thread as I used to take her up The Harriers occasionally as a little treat for Dave W. And no, that's not a euphanism.

If I got divorced tomorrow the first thing I'd do is track her down. Actually, scratch that. She'd be 35 now. Age, what a swine.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 03:10:28 AM by Percy McCarthy »

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 08:31:44 AM »
Watch her champions league final clip on YouTube. I will be amazed if you don't get a lob on (that's if some of you lot can still get it up ).

BIG BOOBS POTATO SALAD.

Lovely.

Without wishing to show off she's the absolute spit of a stripper I was shacked up with in Moseley. Beautiful girl, beautiful place. Strangely enough, I was thinking about her the other day whilst reading the Aston Tavern thread as I used to take her up The Harriers occasionally as a little treat for Dave W. And no, that's not a euphanism.

If I got divorced tomorrow the first thing I'd do is track her down. Actually, scratch that. She'd be 35 now. Age, what a swine.

Treat yourself and have a look at her twitter photos!

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 08:36:50 AM »
Watch her champions league final clip on YouTube. I will be amazed if you don't get a lob on (that's if some of you lot can still get it up ).

BIG BOOBS POTATO SALAD.

Lovely.

Quite liked the changing room selfie.....bloody hell.....

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 08:55:46 AM »
I used to take her up The Harriers occasionally as a little treat for Dave W. And no, that's not a euphanism.

Which euphemism? taking her up the Harriers (wonderful phrase!) or
a little treat for Dave W?

Nice work Percy!

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 12:21:27 PM »

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 12:52:55 PM »

BIG BOOBS POTATO SALAD.

Lovely.

You should know better at your age, Peter.

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 03:51:48 PM »

BIG BOOBS POTATO SALAD.

Lovely.

You should know better at your age, Peter.

Cheeky git!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal