collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Dave
[Today at 03:07:56 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by LeeB
[Today at 03:00:41 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Risso
[Today at 02:58:06 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Monty
[Today at 02:54:11 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by LeeB
[Today at 02:51:15 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Astnor
[Today at 02:46:26 PM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by LeeB
[Today at 02:36:48 PM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Astnor
[Today at 02:28:48 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Viagogo question  (Read 3185 times)

Offline greenwichvilla

Viagogo question
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:56:26 AM »
Hi,

Sorry if this has been raised before/comes across as a stupid question. Just wondering if you buy a ticket on Viagogo can you transfer it onto your client ref to build up a booking history?

Thanks

Offline Goldie.7

Re: Viagogo question
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 12:42:04 PM »
Hi,

Sorry if this has been raised before/comes across as a stupid question. Just wondering if you buy a ticket on Viagogo can you transfer it onto your client ref to build up a booking history?

Thanks

My experience of Viagogo is sometimes they add it on your BH, sometimes they don't.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »
If you register the same name and address with Viagogo as you have with the Villa then it should go on your booking history as Villa send out the tickets bought on Viagogo.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 11:00:36 PM »
Can you upgrade a ticket bought on Viagogo? I've just stupidly bought an under 18 ticket thinking it was an adult.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 12:31:39 AM »
You'd have to contact them as i'm not sure.

If you log into your account and go to the purchases page there is a contact us option. Best to ask them asap, or even see if there is a phone number to call. Have you received the ticket or just ordered it as that could make a difference. Maybe try calling the ticket number first as that will be potentially the quickest option. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:46:13 AM by PeterWithesShin »

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 08:42:34 AM »

If you log into your account and go to the purchases page there is a contact us option. Best to ask them asap, or even see if there is a phone number to call. Have you received the ticket or just ordered it as that could make a difference. Maybe try calling the ticket number first as that will be potentially the quickest option. 

I only ordered the ticket last night. I was wondering if I could upgrade the ticket at Villa Park on the day of the game? I'm assuming viagogo send out a regular Villa ticket?

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 11:30:48 AM »
I used to regularly upgrade a kids ticket to an adult on the day of the game. However, that was in the 95/96 season.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 02:29:32 PM »

I only ordered the ticket last night. I was wondering if I could upgrade the ticket at Villa Park on the day of the game? I'm assuming viagogo send out a regular Villa ticket?

Yes it's a regular Villa ticket they send. If it is for Newcastle, when you ordered, it should have said whether they were posting it or as the game is close if you had to pick it up at the ground. But I definitely would try and get it sorted in advance of the game as you don't want to be potentially fannying for ages on the day.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 03:29:26 PM »

Yes it's a regular Villa ticket they send. If it is for Newcastle, when you ordered, it should have said whether they were posting it or as the game is close if you had to pick it up at the ground. But I definitely would try and get it sorted in advance of the game as you don't want to be potentially fannying for ages on the day.

Yeah I'll do that. Cheers.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 04:22:42 PM »
Did you get it sorted easily enough SH?

As an aside, I noticed today that it costs approx £3 more to pick up a Viagogo bought ticket on the day of the game from the ticket office than it does for them to post it out. Which is bizarre.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 08:45:14 PM »
Did you get it sorted easily enough SH?

As an aside, I noticed today that it costs approx £3 more to pick up a Viagogo bought ticket on the day of the game from the ticket office than it does for them to post it out. Which is bizarre.

They never turned up so I phoned them and said they'd be copies at the ticket office which was easy enough (There was no extra charge presumably because they didn't arrive in time). I used them again for today's game and they arrived in time no problem.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 08:47:15 PM »
I'm just not used to buying tickets like this, it just doesn't feel right. I may just go and get a season ticket and be done with it. My protest has last 2 games (which I went to anyway).

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal