collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jack Grealish  (Read 987490 times)

Online Bren'd

• GM : 23.02.2020
Re: Jack Grealish
« Reply #10575 on: April 16, 2019, 08:23:38 AM »
It probably was the best month of a life that has achieved nothing apart from his bit of notoriety. Iím sure heíll get plenty of drinks bought for him and plenty of adulation in the coming months along with the black eyes and bumps.

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 14.06.2019
« Reply #10576 on: April 16, 2019, 08:24:29 AM »
Still waiting for the FA to actually do something about this.

Everyone agreed the punishment should be as severe as possible, yet nothing has happened. It's pathetic. Next time it  and it will,  they should realise that they are responsible.

The FA are a joke, just like that mouth breather Mitchell. What deterrent is that? Four weeks and he shows absolutely no remorse.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #10577 on: April 16, 2019, 09:49:06 AM »
As Dean Smith noted it was good that the villa team won without Grealish v Bristol city.
It's overly pleasing what's going on at the moment and in some ways it was a nice rest for Jack who been non stop since his return from injury.
Hopefully he's recovered from his fever and that he can be in contention and for me straight back in team for good Friday obvs and captain.
That said the options now make things very positive and reassuring though I don't think any one touches him league for his ability.
And McGinn is the best central midfielder too!
 Heard Smith say these 2 have developed a good friendship off pitch which is great for team morale and co hesion

Offline Diablo

« Reply #10578 on: April 16, 2019, 01:16:58 PM »
Has there been any update on how Jack is now? Hope it's not taken too much out of him and he's gonna be ok for this weekend's two fixtures.

Offline FatSam

« Reply #10579 on: April 16, 2019, 01:48:47 PM »
What I don't understand about this case, is why his sentence was reduced because he pled guilty. How could he plead anything other than guilty when he had committed the crime in front of 23,000 people and on live TV?

I also thought that I had read at the time of his conviction that his lawyer had claimed that it was out of character and that he wasn't a football hooligan. Again, how could this be claimed when he was wearing a peaky blinders cap and zulu jacket?

Offline XXVilla

« Reply #10580 on: April 16, 2019, 02:11:47 PM »
What I don't understand about this case, is why his sentence was reduced because he pled guilty. How could he plead anything other than guilty when he had committed the crime in front of 23,000 people and on live TV?

I also thought that I had read at the time of his conviction that his lawyer had claimed that it was out of character and that he wasn't a football hooligan. Again, how could this be claimed when he was wearing a peaky blinders cap and zulu jacket?

Courts accept a guilty plea in exchange for a lighter sentence which in turn saves time and money spend on a full trial.

Offline in exile

• GM : 25.06.2019
« Reply #10581 on: April 16, 2019, 02:25:27 PM »
At the time of the court case I seem to remember reading a report saying Mitchell had apologised to both Jack Grealish and Aston Villa.
So he has apologised...prick

Offline mike

« Reply #10582 on: April 16, 2019, 04:36:44 PM »
Reduction in sentence is supposed to be reduced (if that makes sense) when the evidence is overwhelming and, shock, horror, lawyers lie every day when offering mitigation. 27 years working in criminal justice and Iíve never seen a defendant yet who didnít bitterly regret his actions. I was surprised the charges were not more serious, which would have given more sentencing power. Technically he could probably be recalled for these remarks but I doubt he will. As for his comments, they all come out with that. He undoubtedly hated every minute of it. And he has to live with knowing Jack picked himself up, scored the winner and carried on.

Offline balloubaby

« Reply #10583 on: April 16, 2019, 04:49:37 PM »
Whilst not wishing to fuel the notoriety he seems intent on seeking, it feels like another smack on the chops to me. Especially given his comments on release which can arguably be read as inflammatory. Lets just keep up the winning streak and move away from that lot...

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 09.02.2020
« Reply #10584 on: April 16, 2019, 06:53:05 PM »
What a sad pathetic little man he is.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #10585 on: April 16, 2019, 06:53:21 PM »
Knowing how Small Heath operate as a club, i would not be at all surprised if the prick was to be at the Derby County match on Friday night even though he was supposed to have been given a life ban

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.01.2020
« Reply #10586 on: April 16, 2019, 07:14:07 PM »
I said at the time he will go in a hero and get an even bigger one. A legend to those fucking mouth breathers. Wankers the lot of them.

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #10587 on: April 16, 2019, 07:35:02 PM »
If and when you are let out early, surely itís under some sort of conditions ? If you tell the world it was the best 4 weeks of your life then why canít  they recall the fucker to prison for breach of something or other?

Offline Villan For Life

• GM : 31.07.2020
« Reply #10588 on: April 16, 2019, 07:42:44 PM »
Why are we still giving this pond life air?

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 29.07.2019
« Reply #10589 on: April 16, 2019, 08:28:30 PM »
It cant say much for his life if prison was Ďthe bestí so far.  Forget him.