collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jack Grealish  (Read 981939 times)

Offline Pete3206

• GM : 21.01.2017
Re: Jack Grealish
« Reply #11070 on: July 09, 2019, 10:06:22 PM »
Agreed. A shoe in.

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #11071 on: July 09, 2019, 10:09:18 PM »
I remember when Delph was included for that Euro qualifier and I felt happy for him. With Jack it will be on another level. Hopefully others realise you can achieve this with Villa. And hopefully also major honours!

Offline jcsutv

« Reply #11072 on: July 10, 2019, 06:59:35 PM »
Jack was back at his old primary school today. My lad is over the moon he got his autograph.

Online Bren'd

• GM : 23.02.2020
« Reply #11073 on: July 10, 2019, 07:29:07 PM »
Jack was back at his old primary school today. My lad is over the moon he got his autograph.

St Andrew’s?

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Our FB Page
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #11074 on: July 10, 2019, 07:31:17 PM »
Language.

Offline jcsutv

« Reply #11075 on: July 10, 2019, 07:58:37 PM »

St Andrew’s?

Our Lady of Compassion

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #11076 on: July 11, 2019, 01:53:26 AM »

Bet his Dad was too

Offline jcsutv

« Reply #11077 on: July 11, 2019, 07:04:45 AM »

Bet his Dad was too

Very much so. Joseph said they went around the room asking questions. He went last and his question was can I have your autograph😂

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #11078 on: July 29, 2019, 07:22:51 PM »
Premier League stars Jack Grealish and Connor Wickham get into separate bust-ups with revellers as they leave exclusive London nightclub in the early hours

By Jack Newman For Mailonline
18:53, 29 Jul 2019, updated 18:55, 29 Jul 2019
   +14
0 comments
Latest From MailOnline
The pair were partying at Tape nightclub in Mayfair yesterday at 3.00am
Both players were seen being restrained by security in the separate altercations
Police confirmed they were not called to the exclusive club
Grealish, 23, has previously been criticised for his off-the-field antics
Premier League football stars Jack Grealish and Connor Wickham have been pictured getting into separate altercations at an exclusive club in Mayfair.

The two English players were seen at around 3.00am at Tape nightclub yesterday morning being held back by security guards.

It is not known what provoked the bust-up but police have confirmed they did not attend the scene.

Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish got into an apparent altercation at the exclusive Tape nightclub in Mayfair in the early hours of yesterday morning   +14
Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish got into an apparent altercation at the exclusive Tape nightclub in Mayfair in the early hours of yesterday morning
Crystal Palace striker Connor Wickham (circled) was seen in a separate incident being held back by his friends   +14
Crystal Palace striker Connor Wickham (circled) was seen in a separate incident being held back by his friends
In the photographs, Grealish, 23, one of the top young stars in English football on a reported salary of £100,000-per-week, can be seen remonstrating with other revellers.

A nightclub bouncer holds the Aston Villa midfielder back and puts his arm across him in an apparent attempt to calm him down.

In a separate incident at the same club, Wickham, 26, confronts a group of men while a friend appears to hold him back as security intervene.

Grealish, a £100,000-per-week Premier League star, was held back by security at Tape nightclub in Mayfair   +14
Grealish, a £100,000-per-week Premier League star, was held back by security at Tape Nightclub.
It is not known what started the altercation but police confirmed they did not attend the scene   +14
It is not known what started the altercation but police confirmed they did not attend the scene
In the photographs, Grealish can be seen remonstrating at someone while other revellers look on   +14
In the photographs, Grealish can be seen remonstrating at someone while other revellers look on
A witness said he saw the Crystal Palace striker leave the club when another reveller said something to him 'out of the blue' which kicked off the scrap.

Both players had been involved in pre-season matches on Saturday with Wickham scoring past Bristol City and Grealish assisting two against Charlton Athletic.

It is not the first time that Jack Grealish has come under the spotlight for his off-the-field antics.

The talented star, who has often been linked with big-money moves to top clubs, was pictured passed out drunk in Tenerife in 2015.

A witness said Wickham was provoked when he left the club and someone said something to him 'out of the blue'   +14
A witness said Wickham was provoked when he left the club and someone said something to him 'out of the blue'
The 26-year-old recently signed a new contract with Crystal Palace and was celebrating after scoring in a pre-season friendly against Bristol City   +14
The 26-year-old recently signed a new contract with Crystal Palace and was celebrating after scoring in a pre-season friendly against Bristol City
Tape nightclub is a popular celebrity hangout which has seen the likes of Drake, Usain Bolt, Rihanna and Justin Bieber entering its exclusive doors   +14
Tape nightclub is a popular celebrity hangout which has seen the likes of Drake, Usain Bolt, Rihanna and Justin Bieber entering its exclusive doors
Wickham appeared to be held back by a friend trying to bring a halt to the bust-up   +14
Wickham appeared to be held back by a friend trying to bring a halt to the bust-up
A number of bouncers from the exclusive nightclub had to break up the scrap at 3.00am   +14
A number of bouncers from the exclusive nightclub had to break up the scrap at 3.00am
Wickham has suffered a series of serious injuries and has only made six Premier League appearances in two years   +14
Wickham has suffered a series of serious injuries and has only made six Premier League appearances in two years
He was also photographed partying with friends who were inhaling from balloons believed to have been filled with nitrous oxide after a humiliating 4-0 loss to Everton in 2015.

Grealish had appeared to put his antics to bed after a stunning season last year ended with promotion to the Premier League.

But again, his season was not without its notable moments after a Birmingham fan invaded the pitch during the local derby with Aston Villa and punched Grealish.

Earlier this season, Grealish, a boyhood Aston Villa fan, was assaulted by a fan from rival club Birmingham during the local derby   +14
Earlier this season, Grealish, a boyhood Aston Villa fan, was assaulted by a fan from rival club Birmingham during the local derby
Grealish has previously been criticised for his partying after he was seen apparently passed out drunk next to a packet of cigarettes in Tenerife in 2015   +14
Grealish has previously been criticised for his partying after he was seen apparently passed out drunk next to a packet of cigarettes in Tenerife in 2015
His assaulter Paul Mitchell, 27, was jailed for 14 weeks, while Grealish went on to score the winner in the fiery derby.

Tape nightclub is a popular celebrity hangout which has seen the likes of Drake, Usain Bolt, Rihanna and Justin Bieber entering its exclusive doors.

MailOnline has contacted the players' management company who refused to make a comment on the incidents.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:24:54 PM by kippaxvilla2 »

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 25.01.2020
« Reply #11079 on: July 29, 2019, 09:03:20 PM »
I'm sorry but in pre season and captain what the fuck is he doing in a London nightclub at 3am.

I know he is young and needs to let his hair down but the club does not need shit like this after so much positivity recently.

Sort him out Deano

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.01.2020
« Reply #11080 on: July 29, 2019, 09:10:50 PM »
I don't see an issue. We won at Charlton and with a week to the next game all of the squad probably got some time off. He stayed in London as I imagine one or two of the others player might have. And much of the above is complete unsubstantiated sensationalism.

Online tony scott

• GM : 31.05.2020
« Reply #11081 on: July 29, 2019, 09:50:14 PM »
Pictures just show him exchanging words with someone, just like in his day job.

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #11082 on: July 29, 2019, 09:50:24 PM »
"Linked with a big money move to top clubs"

Piss off Daily Mail you pricks.

Offline Davkaus

« Reply #11083 on: July 29, 2019, 09:52:51 PM »
I'm sorry but in pre season and captain what the fuck is he doing in a London nightclub at 3am.

I know he is young and needs to let his hair down but the club does not need shit like this after so much positivity recently.

Sort him out Deano

If it wasn't the night before a training session, I see no issue with it.

"Bloke in his early twenties goes out to a club. May or may not have been drunk. Spoke to and pointed at someone". Big news.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 09:55:05 PM by Davkaus »

Offline amfy

• GM : 24.06.2020
« Reply #11084 on: July 29, 2019, 09:56:23 PM »
I can’t see anything in this. The way they try to make out him getting punched in the head by the Blues idiot is him somehow courting more controversy shows they actually haven’t got a story.

I have no problem with him being out late a week before our next game. The 20 odd previous comments in this thread prior to the Mail article are all talking about what fantastic shape he is in, so he is hardly letting himself go to seed.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:38:34 PM by amfy »