collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jack Grealish  (Read 987205 times)

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 20.07.2020
Re: Jack Grealish
« Reply #10605 on: April 17, 2019, 02:43:21 PM »
The picture was embedded in a Whatsapp Group of Rangers fans. A Partick Thistle fan being slashed in Maryhill.

Apparently (according to them lot,) us Villa fans are a evil lot for posting a picture of some one and claiming it is Mitchell. Does anyone know who posted it first? Most tweets from Villa fans are hoping it isn't real and / or actually feeling sorry for Mitchell if it is but of course we are evil.....

or likely one of that lot trying to see what response it gets when posted....

UTV
The Doc

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2020
« Reply #10606 on: April 17, 2019, 03:02:33 PM »
Fucking hell it's a horrific picture, even worse than the one of the Villa fan who was done when he got off a coach.

How can humans do this to each other?

Offline itbrvilla

« Reply #10607 on: April 17, 2019, 03:16:55 PM »
Fucking hell it's a horrific picture, even worse than the one of the Villa fan who was done when he got off a coach.

How can humans do this to each other?
We've been doing it for millennia.

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2020
« Reply #10608 on: April 17, 2019, 06:08:07 PM »
Has it been taken down as I can't see it? 

It was absolutely horrific, Dave. It's still on https://mobile.twitter.com/avfctranstweet?lang=en if you want to see it. Apologies for posting if anyone is upset by it.

That's absolutely horrendous.  Hoe the hell can anyone even think to do something like that?  Thanks for the link Axl.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #10609 on: April 17, 2019, 06:45:35 PM »
It is horrendous and whoever did that needs to be locked up for a very very long time.  It's isn't the scrote who assaulted Jack though, and we are still (still!!!!???) waiting for the FA to actually do something about that, which is a fucking disgrace.   

Offline Diablo

« Reply #10610 on: April 18, 2019, 10:58:14 AM »
Great to hear DS confirm Jack is back in training and fit for tomorrow.

Offline nodge

• GM : 25.01.2020
« Reply #10611 on: April 18, 2019, 11:29:14 AM »

It was absolutely horrific, Dave. It's still on https://mobile.twitter.com/avfctranstweet?lang=en if you want to see it. Apologies for posting if anyone is upset by it.

That's absolutely horrendous.  Hoe the hell can anyone even think to do something like that?  Thanks for the link Axl.

I hope Tyrone Mings didnít do that deliberately.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #10612 on: April 18, 2019, 11:55:20 AM »
Whilst I agree that this oxygen thief is not really worthy of our time, I would like to make a few comments:

Firstly and most importantly, serving 4 weeks is a ridiculous length of time for attacking a player while a game is taking place.  The sentence has hardly served as a deterrent and does little to protect players in the future.

Onto the oxygen thief - It was not the best month of his life, he is just saying that for bravado.  He will have been looking over his shoulder 24/7 in case a Villa fan in there got the chance to clump him.  He also said that he was glad to be out which is contradictory with it being the best month of his life.

The stigma that follows this incident will stay with him for years to come.  Finding employment will be difficult and again, just like in prison, he will live with the constant fear of being attacked.  I read somewhere that his local pub have also said that he is no longer welcome in there.  He may well be forced to leave the area but will his partner want to?  Not everyone likes moving far from their families, especially young mothers who receive help from their parents.

Whilst the sentence imposed by the courts is lenient, the real consequences of doing what he did will stay with him for years to come - They are life changing.

Really agree with this Brassneck, well put.

On another note, I'd like to see more being done by the clubs and wider media to de-escalate some of the tension in the derby as it's gotten a bit out of hand in recent years.

For example, there's been loads of coverage around Paul Mitchell's comments after being released. I wonder if it'd be better for this kind of stuff to not get reported on at all? It's just nonsense from neanderthal and all the clickbait headlines are doing is fuelling resentment from Villa fans and maybe more incentive for wannabe Zulu's to come and do something similar in the future (look at the fame and attention he's getting).

Offline Newby

• GM : 01.12.2019
« Reply #10613 on: April 19, 2019, 09:20:34 AM »
Just won goal of the month on SSN. That brilliant volley.

Offline Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2020
« Reply #10614 on: April 19, 2019, 10:34:39 AM »

Not a difficult choice I would imagine.

Offline cdbullyweefan

• I still hate Bono.
    • Every time you click this link, a child in Africa dies.
  • GM : 17.01.2020
« Reply #10615 on: April 19, 2019, 11:07:02 AM »
Did Smith get Manager of the Month? Can't remember it being announced.

Offline cdbullyweefan

• I still hate Bono.
    • Every time you click this link, a child in Africa dies.
  • GM : 17.01.2020
« Reply #10616 on: April 19, 2019, 11:09:29 AM »
Ignore me. Just Googled it again and he did. 😊

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #10617 on: April 19, 2019, 11:11:46 AM »

I hope Tyrone Mings didnít do that deliberately.

Though I can imagine as I wouldn't want to look at what all this is as sounds awful this isn't anything to do with Grealish barber and a hair cut?!
I remember that from
Jonny  Depp Sweeny Todd thing could not watch that either!

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #10618 on: April 19, 2019, 11:42:48 AM »

If there's any justice in the world he'll get the April one as well because the goal against Rotherham was even better.

Offline Newby

• GM : 01.12.2019
« Reply #10619 on: April 19, 2019, 12:17:40 PM »

If there's any justice in the world he'll get the April one as well because the goal against Rotherham was even better.

Absolutely Paul, cracking goal.