collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Re: Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Re: Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Villan For Life
[Today at 06:38:03 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by CT Villan
[Today at 02:12:50 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by JD
[Today at 01:37:32 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Hull protest  (Read 16017 times)

Offline mrfuse

• GM : 28.02.2023
Re: Hull protest
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2014, 10:33:46 AM »
This game requires vociferous support for the entire 90 minutes. Do whatever you will after the final whistle, and make it ugly. But then and only then. We're going to have to drag this shambles over the line first.

This and only this.
Seconded

Agree entirely.

Another in agreement and if by some miracle we beat Hull, I hope to God we don't chant "we are Premier League"   because that would just be embarrassing.

Offline keeprighton

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2014, 10:49:38 AM »
Why don't we have a joint "sponsored swim" as a form of protest regarding both birmingham clubs...

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2014, 10:51:53 AM »
Why don't we have a joint "sponsored swim" as a form of protest regarding both birmingham clubs...

Blues fans have the advantage of webbed toes and fingers.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2014, 10:53:29 AM »

At the moment we both seem to be doing a 'sponsored sink'

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 11:19:18 AM »
This game requires vociferous support for the entire 90 minutes. Do whatever you will after the final whistle, and make it ugly. But then and only then. We're going to have to drag this shambles over the line first.

This and only this.
Seconded

Agree entirely.

Another in agreement and if by some miracle we beat Hull, I hope to God we don't chant "we are Premier League"   because that would just be embarrassing.

Same for me. 110% support during the game. Let rip afterwards.

Offline Rudy65

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 11:22:06 AM »
The best thing that could happen is for Lambert to be sacked before next week's game, other than that I can see the atmosphere being really hostile (and not in a good way). The team need total support,  however, I think that if Lambert is still in charge then he's going to be the focal point for all of our suffering.  I have a really bad feeling that this could be our last premier league home game for quite some time. If Lerner and co are still in charge then I think we could do a Wolves and drop through the divisions.  Doomsday scenario I know, but Lerner,  Faulkner and Lambert have proved to be clueless in everything to fo with the football side of Aston Villa. Bad times ahead I'm afraid!

F in hell. Chin up

Offline curlytailavfc

• www.friendsofakitas.co.uk
  • GM : 26.02.2019
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »

Blues fans have the advantage of webbed toes and fingers.
we will piss it the noses hate water

Offline caster troy

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 11:32:19 AM »
The other factor is that Cardiff and Fulham are both playing at the same time. Unless Cardiff win today they will both be 4 points behind going into next weekend, if we see that they are losing we will know that even if we lose to Hull they won't be able to catch us. Of course, if they are both winning that will really increase the tension.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 11:44:47 AM »

Have you recovered from all that fun yesterday?

Offline mike

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »
I'm afraid whether it's vociferous support or bed sheets and paper planes it wil panic our delicate little flowers. Just act normal during the match then, win or lose, have a post match 'event'.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2014, 11:47:53 AM »
I am going to get behind the team for ninety minutes and then get out as soon as the final whistle goes. The last two season's laps of appreciation have been embarrassing and depressing.

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2014, 11:51:09 AM »
I think when the whistle goes, win, lose or draw, I am just going to plug in my ipod and make my way to the pub as quickly as possible, I might tut a couple of times on the way out of the stand and if I am really riled up roll my eyes. A couple of pints of Guinness and everything will be fine.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2014, 12:04:09 PM »
I will give it full volume support for the full ninety then at the final whistle run on the pitch to the centre circle, tear off my clothes, jump up and down, lie on my back and scream and scream and scream.   If time permits I shall do an encore including flailing my arms and legs about and foaming at the mouth.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2014, 12:07:02 PM »
The best thing that could happen is for Lambert to be sacked before next week's game, other than that I can see the atmosphere being really hostile (and not in a good way). The team need total support,  however, I think that if Lambert is still in charge then he's going to be the focal point for all of our suffering.  I have a really bad feeling that this could be our last premier league home game for quite some time. If Lerner and co are still in charge then I think we could do a Wolves and drop through the divisions.  Doomsday scenario I know, but Lerner,  Faulkner and Lambert have proved to be clueless in everything to fo with the football side of Aston Villa. Bad times ahead I'm afraid!

F in hell. Chin up

Look on the bright side. We could all die. Bloody hell!

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2014, 12:07:40 PM »
We could do a dirty sheet protest, I am sure we have shit enough sheets this season to make it impressive

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal