collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 01:17:42 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by Legion
[Today at 01:17:36 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ducksworthy
[Today at 01:01:39 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by devilla
[Today at 01:00:58 PM]

Gordon Cowans by Flamingo Lane
[Today at 12:56:46 PM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:23:44 PM]

Champions League Contention by AV82EC
[Today at 12:09:23 PM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bomb Squad  (Read 5819 times)

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
Re: Bomb Squad
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 01:07:12 PM »
It should also be added that the film based on the Bomb Squad called The Shirt Locker won the Perpignan Film Festival Palme de Merde. It starred Harrison Ford as Darren Bent and the late Charles Hawtrey as Paul Lambert.

Offline Slaphead

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 01:26:50 PM »
I just put avfc bomb squad in that search engine that rhymes with noodle, poodle, strudel & doodle and only got 1,260,000 results, wtf.

It was just the over paid players left over by the MON era like Hutton, Habib Beye (sp), Dunne, Warnock (I think), Shay Given, Collins... I forget the exact details and names were debated. Just look at any player brought in the MON regime and if they were over paid, useless, problematic and not fit for the current team then they could be argued as being part of the "bomb squad"

Really?. I wasn't the one asking the question, if that was an attempt of irony it was a huge fail.

Huge Fail? Are you 12?

I forgot who asked the question, I just answered it and probably quoted the wrong person. Get me blud?

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 03:00:51 PM »
I just put avfc bomb squad in that search engine that rhymes with noodle, poodle, strudel & doodle and only got 1,260,000 results, wtf.

It was just the over paid players left over by the MON era like Hutton, Habib Beye (sp), Dunne, Warnock (I think), Shay Given, Collins... I forget the exact details and names were debated. Just look at any player brought in the MON regime and if they were over paid, useless, problematic and not fit for the current team then they could be argued as being part of the "bomb squad"

Really?. I wasn't the one asking the question, if that was an attempt of irony it was a huge fail.

Huge Fail? Are you 12?

I forgot who asked the question, I just answered it and probably quoted the wrong person. Get me blud?

word. end of.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 03:09:08 PM »

Huge Fail? Are you 12?

And you're asking if i'm 12.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 03:22:01 PM »
Does he deserve to be on the bench ahead of the likes of Jordan Flaming Bowery?  Most definitely. 

Indeed.

The entire bomb squad thing is a reflection of the bone headed fools running this club. If you've got an asset you want to move on, you don't help yourself sell it by running it down.

I almost laughed up a kidney reading Lerner's semi-literate, barely comprehensible "press release" last week when he talked about how much we'd missed injured players and mentioned N'Zogbia as one of them - that's the same N'Zogbia who wasn't given a shirt number, even.

Is Lerner the only person on the planet who thinks N'Zogbia wouldn't be playing keepie-uppies with the 12 year olds if he were fit?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal