collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Send a message, Season Ticket - will you renew?  (Read 14050 times)

Offline mozza

Re: Send a message, Season Ticket - will you renew?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 08:21:36 PM »
Come on, there are other ways to send a message to the board.  Besides, as much as I hate Lambert & Lerner, I still love going

Yes there are other ways - but Faulkner doesn't respond to critical (non abusive) correspondence- if you try again as I did
you might even get Nicola Keye in person calling your number - I have gone for a hatrick with a hand delivered letter to the
club secretary - as VCTM commented it only hurts when you 'hit them in the pocket' and vote with your feet

I haven't done an 'away' since Fulham and my grandkids' piggybanks are richer for it - whilst even the fortnightly 7mile
trip to B6 has become a 'chore' with a slim chance of the occasional decent performance/result

I don't anticipate we will be in the Championship this August.....but in the event we were and Lerner jumped ship
taking Faulkner Lambert & co with him I wouldn't hesitate to renew and support the club and the new regime, but
it looks like match ticket for me next season, and from experience of this past few months they will be plentiful and cheap

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 09:01:50 PM »
Already renewed.

Offline Zakk Fatt

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 09:42:34 PM »
I will renew as me and my boy go together and its what memories are made of.  Show your dissaproval from the stands not from your armchairs....Lerner and the board can't hear you in the pub or your living rooms and empty seats just mean apathy (look at the current Small Heath example for a definition of apathy).  Only we can change it but only from the stands not by our absence.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 09:47:27 PM »
I'm not renewing but that is down to finances. I'll still go as often as I can.

Offline Fin Feds Dad

• GM : 09.08.2016
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 10:10:43 PM »
'I dont care about Lambert he dont care about me..
I dont care about Lerner he dont care about me..
all i care about is AVFC..'

This should be sung loud and proud next Saturday .

I will renew - I will always renew. It's in my blood and my family's blood - and always will be.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2014, 12:37:41 AM »
Not going to buy season ticket as it is too much hassle to try to finish work for 2pm every saturday. Plus I need my afternoon nap as I go out dancing late on Friday and Saturday night.

Posts like these are why I love H&V. Even in a slough of despond, there is always an irreverent or tangential quote straight outta nowhere to leave you feeling warm and toasty.
P.S. Salsa, do you dance as good as Nick Frost in Cuban Fury?

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2014, 08:35:02 AM »
I will probably renew. It is what I do. But only after a prolonged period of agonising and moaning.

As soon as my lad is old enough to spend Saturday's out at sporting events with me though, the season ticket is going.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2014, 08:40:23 AM »
I think I will get in before the end of April this year with the 9 month interest free and use the Villa cash thing for a reduction.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2014, 09:53:37 AM »
I think I will get in before the end of April this year with the 9 month interest free and use the Villa cash thing for a reduction.
same here. UTV

Offline gsbrn68

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2014, 09:59:42 AM »
I will renew if we are not relegated
but if we are I will still go to Saturday games but don't think I would be able to motivate myself for Doncaster or Brentford on a Wednesday night
does anyone know the cut off date for the 9 months interest free for the Holte lower

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2014, 10:11:11 AM »
I was reading the renewal letter and I think its the 30th April for interest free and without an admin charge.

Offline kiddylion

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2014, 12:11:55 PM »
22 years & I'm out sorry

Offline Breezeblock

• GM : 29.11.2024
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2014, 12:29:44 PM »
I've shot my gob off on this and other forums. Not going to renew. Enough's as good as a feast! No chance! Piss-poor entertainment!

But....

Yesterday, my dad said "I've just renewed, have you renewed yet?" and I said "gonna do it tomorrow!".  While the old fella can still get up the stairs in the Doug Ellis i'm still going to go with him.  As shit as the Villa are I enjoy his company and the matchday experience. I just wish there were more Saturday 3:00 kick-offs.

Offline gsbrn68

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2014, 12:33:00 PM »
I was reading the renewal letter and I think its the 30th April for interest free and without an admin charge.

so we are being pushed into using the most affordable method of paying for most people where we may still not know what league we will be playing in
all of these renewal dates should be suspended until at least we know who we will be playing against

Offline mrastonvilla

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2014, 12:35:43 PM »

so we are being pushed into using the most affordable method of paying for most people where we may still not know what league we will be playing in
all of these renewal dates should be suspended until at least we know who we will be playing against

The cut off is the 30th of May according to the online calculator on the official site.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal