collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Send a message, Season Ticket - will you renew?  (Read 14046 times)

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
Send a message, Season Ticket - will you renew?
« on: April 13, 2014, 02:41:12 PM »
I`m not suggesting for one second that people don`t, i probably will renew, but reading the message boards and talking to fans in general, there is a definite shift away from supporters automatically renewing come hell-or-high-water, Now may be the time for the fans to send a clear message to the board that this situation cannot go on, a drop in Season Ticket sales is apart from "doing a Bolton" the only way we can send a message and know it will be heard.

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
Re: Send a message, Season Ticket - will you renew?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 02:55:48 PM »
I have said on here more than once that i will definetly not re-new for next season, i was there yesterday and it was a performance devoid of any soul and passion and if this lack
of passion and these soulless performances are becoming more and more frequent and for only one man can be held responsible....that man being the manager so yes if this man is still in charge
then i will not re-new. He has to go.....contrary to the managers belief there is no plan in place. He seems to have lost the dressing room if these rumours that are flying around are to be believed
and when that happens surely is position is untenable. I would like to see him resign at the end of the season rather than sack him but if he doesn't well then sack him.
 I will then probably re-new!!!

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 03:21:26 PM »
I've already renewed. Financially it's easier to do it now as have lots on over the summer. I love going with my dad. We go every week together and have done since 1991.

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 03:25:57 PM »
I've already renewed. Financially it's easier to do it now as have lots on over the summer. I love going with my dad. We go every week together and have done since 1991.
Good Man (or Lady).

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 03:36:23 PM »
I will renew. Always will.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 03:36:43 PM »
Not renewing - the message will only sink in for Lerner if the fans vote with their feet - I love the club more with each passing year (have been going about 52 years now) but I feel I have to make a stance against this owner - New owner and manager and I will call the ticket office.

Offline Hoppo

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 03:46:03 PM »
'I dont care about Lambert he dont care about me..
I dont care about Lerner he dont care about me..
all i care about is AVFC..'
I get my season ticket to watch The Villa, im unconcerned about managers and chairmen.

Offline walsall villain

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 03:48:52 PM »
No as it stands, that gives me the option to not go next year on a match by match basis if the pain is likely to be as bad as this year. Hats off to you folk who commit absolutely no matter what, I can't do it. I should be used to it after watching them for 50 years but I can't stand the wrecked weekends with me in a dark mood.

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 03:49:09 PM »
Good Man (or Lady).

Man! And cheers.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 03:54:04 PM »

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 04:00:16 PM »
I'm a "Maybe" -

If Lambert stays and we stay up then "No" and will attend on a match-by-match basis probably splitting attendance with Stourbridge

If Lambert goes then "Yes" as I will support any new manager - I did it for McLeish I will do it for the next one

If we are relegated then "Yes" and hopefully Lambert will be gone

Offline claret and blue blood

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 04:07:24 PM »
Gone for "maybe" as I would like to , but only if a change at the very top ( Lerner ) is apparent. That may be him selling us , or just having the decency to be honest and talking to us directly informing us what he's doing with our club. I'm not holding my breath.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 04:07:38 PM »
I will renew. That's not really a comment on the football or the management set up as I will renew anyway, good, bad or indifferent.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 04:09:12 PM »
I'm renewing.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 04:30:00 PM »
Anyone know what our current season ticket figures are for this season, given some of our low attendance figures recently 25k ish sounds about right.

Can see that dropping a thousand or two as it presently stands. Fair play to anyone who renews given our wretched home form year after year.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal