collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Dear Lambert....  (Read 6291 times)

Offline dl9

• It all began vs Eintracht Frankfurt......
Dear Lambert....
« on: April 05, 2014, 11:12:33 PM »
Dear Lambert,

Have just got home from ano 200 mile round trip for a home match. I actually knew we were going to lose (again) today but I'm finally putting my disappointment in words because its gone past a joke now.

Next week,  I'll be coming up to B'ham on Friday night solely to get the train back down to London (whet I live in exile) to see us lose to Palace. Why?  Because I enjoy the Craig with our kid and the lads...the football part of the day being the inconvenience.

I used to live in Solihull where it would be easier to slope off after each of our 9 home league defeats without bother, however back to London is a chore and you are a right wanker for playing shit players out of position. Baker wouldn't get into my son's under 10 Sunday morning side, Bennett is a wanker & Weimann gave up 10 minutes after you gave him a new contract. I really don't care if the PC brigade get on my back after this email. Bollox to them, I pay my. Money, I travel and I deserve the right to voice my disdain. We won't go down this season but we are skirting with it each year and its only a matter of time before we do. You're a twat Lambert as you accept mediocrity as the norm and anyone disagreeing with me on here is just as much of a twat themselves. I was at high bury when we won the league, in Rotterdam when we won the European cup, so if there are any newbies on here wanting to challenge me they can f*ck off. That's me. Done.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
Re: Dear Lambert....
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 11:14:38 PM »
anyone disagreeing with me on here is just as much of a twat themselves.

Charming.

Offline BoskoDjembaSalifou

• BoskoDjembaSalifou
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 11:18:19 PM »
Embarrassing post, mate.

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 11:24:32 PM »
See that passion? Some words misplaced but this is what we have come to...
I feel your pain mate, sit down, have a drink and draw on the good times.
All the Villa, stick together

UTV

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 11:27:55 PM »
Nothing embarrassing there, just the words of the frustrated and demoralised.

Offline claret and blue blood

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 11:38:01 PM »
Best laugh all night mate,I know you're serious,and it's what we all said coming out today,chin up mate,we'll come again one day.

Offline stuart445

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 11:41:39 PM »
Dear Lambert,

Have just got home from ano 200 mile round trip for a home match. I actually knew we were going to lose (again) today but I'm finally putting my disappointment in words because its gone past a joke now.

Next week,  I'll be coming up to B'ham on Friday night solely to get the train back down to London (whet I live in exile) to see us lose to Palace. Why?  Because I enjoy the Craig with our kid and the lads...the football part of the day being the inconvenience.

I used to live in Solihull where it would be easier to slope off after each of our 9 home league defeats without bother, however back to London is a chore and you are a right wanker for playing shit players out of position. Baker wouldn't get into my son's under 10 Sunday morning side, Bennett is a wanker & Weimann gave up 10 minutes after you gave him a new contract. I really don't care if the PC brigade get on my back after this email. Bollox to them, I pay my. Money, I travel and I deserve the right to voice my disdain. We won't go down this season but we are skirting with it each year and its only a matter of time before we do. You're a twat Lambert as you accept mediocrity as the norm and anyone disagreeing with me on here is just as much of a twat themselves. I was at high bury when we won the league, in Rotterdam when we won the European cup, so if there are any newbies on here wanting to challenge me they can f*ck off. That's me. Done.

I hear what you're saying and you are right you deserve an opinion as does everyone.  But if we sack him who would do a better job? Houllier came and went didn't work, Mcleish appointed didn't work and was sacked. Now this is the first time I've said this and I'm going to nail my colours to the mast, it is down to Lerner things will not change by sacking Lambert it'll be the same with the next manager.

What really needs to happen is Lerner need to financially back Lambert with Transfer funds and Wages instead of just giving him the transfer funds but forcing an unworkable wage cap.  There is absolutely no excuse now Given and Bent will be gone in the summer and Lerner has written the debt off so he has no excuse anymore not to properly financially back the manager.

Offline Rudy65

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 11:41:44 PM »
Dear Lambert,

Passion!

Offline ciggiesnbeer

• Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 23.01.2019
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 11:42:58 PM »
I will pass the note on to Paul next time I see him.

Offline richard moore

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 11:58:19 PM »
I will pass the note on to Paul next time I see him.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud

Offline bill

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 11:59:24 PM »
Dear Lambert,

Passion!

Hard to think of anyone who would not do a btter job actually.

Offline passitsideways

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 12:01:29 AM »
It's just football, lads.

Offline Leighton

• Location: Walsall Wood. Home of the protesting Jesus on a telegraph pole.
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 01:08:27 AM »
I understand where dl9 is coming from.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 01:28:55 AM »
It's just football, lads.

Now there's a silly post ;)

Offline Tugby Villain

• Villa through thick and thin!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 08:41:40 AM »