collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Mourinho Moaning  (Read 15000 times)

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
Mourinho Moaning
« on: March 28, 2014, 03:53:42 PM »
This is really starting to piss me right off. I know it shouldn't, but he is now claiming that Chris Foy will have cost Chelsea the title if they get pipped by a couple of points. How short sighted is he? Seriously? The ref at their place has gifted them 6 points against Albion and Villa this season!! He should be charged again for the latest comments!

What is worse, is he is acting like Chelsea were battering us - they had 2 attempts on target or something like that in 90 minutes!! We were genuinely worthy of the result, and the sending off was harsh but justifiable! Give the opposition some credit.

He was a really good manager and decent fun first time round, but going to Inter and then being essentially humbled by Barcelona at Real Madrid has turned him into a very bitter individual who I really detest now. The arrogance has become almost a cartoon character of himself the way he acts. Anyone but Chelsea for the league, or any other trophy for that matter.

Offline Isa

Re: Mourinho Moaning
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 03:57:17 PM »
It's just typical Mourinho. Nothing new to see here.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 04:01:19 PM »
That's Moaninho.

Offline prmort

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 04:02:45 PM »
It's raining here.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 04:03:11 PM »
This is really starting to piss me right off. I know it shouldn't, but he is now claiming that Chris Foy will have cost Chelsea the title if they get pipped by a couple of points. How short sighted is he? Seriously? The ref at their place has gifted them 6 points against Albion and Villa this season!! He should be charged again for the latest comments!

What is worse, is he is acting like Chelsea were battering us - they had 2 attempts on target or something like that in 90 minutes!! We were genuinely worthy of the result, and the sending off was harsh but justifiable! Give the opposition some credit.

He was a really good manager and decent fun first time round, but going to Inter and then being essentially humbled by Barcelona at Real Madrid has turned him into a very bitter individual who I really detest now. The arrogance has become almost a cartoon character of himself the way he acts. Anyone but Chelsea for the league, or any other trophy for that matter.

If you are going to talk a load of bull then make sure you have a good memory for what you have previously said. I can't see how a referee can cost a team the title when that club's manager has said at every opportunity that his team is not in the title race. He is still a good manager but as a bloke he is turning into a joke.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 04:09:38 PM »
I really hope he's right, to be honest.  That game costing The Danny Dyer Appreciation Society the title would make this whole season worth while as far as I'm concerned.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »
He's a whinging twat.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 04:20:43 PM »
He's a whinging twat.

Who is now finding that talking rubbish ends up with you contradicting yourself and looking stupid. The Italian and Spanish press would have called him on this, asking how a ref can cost him a title he has often said he isn't contesting. I wonder if any of our press will. Although the way all that stuff he spouted after we played them at their place came back to hit him square in the face in the return match was perfect.

Online FrankyH

• GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 04:23:53 PM »
One of the journalists should have asked him about the game at the bridge, when then ref bottled the Terry penalty and didnt send off egor for elbowing Benteke.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 04:24:22 PM »
It would be great if someone in the media would remind him of his comments after the away game. None of them ever will though.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 04:25:15 PM »
Jinx!

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 04:34:56 PM »
Ah it's all very old now, blah blah. Mourinho was kind of entertaining in his first stint in England, now he's a parody of himself.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 04:37:26 PM »
They don't like it when Chris Foy refs their games. Because when he does he doesn't allow John Terry to be his fifth official.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 04:37:34 PM »
Ah it's all very old now, blah blah. Mourinho was kind of entertaining in his first stint in England, now he's a parody of himself.

I've said very similar in the past.  He's either he's missing Fergie as someone to wind up or we're missing him as someone to hate more and hope Jose wins it instead.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 04:44:24 PM by Concrete John »

Online Tayls_7

• GM : 13.09.2024
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 04:47:43 PM »
His head has gone really fat and round, so naturally I take great delight in watching his big, fat, spherical head appear on the gogglebox regardless of what drivel he has decided to regale us all with.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal