collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Where do we want to go next season?  (Read 6533 times)

Online Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
Re: Where do we want to go next season?
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2014, 10:23:11 AM »
Derby would get my vote. Despite being entertaining in the cup I don't like Wigan so they can sod off to the lower leagues as far as I'm concerned. Can't stand QPR, Reading are a bit yawn, wouldn't object too much to Ipswich or Brighton. Forest appear to have blown it.

Offline ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2014, 12:52:06 PM »
Don't mind Wigan apart from Dave Whelan, who is the chairman equivalent to Harry Redknapp.

Have been to Reading and it's a soulless ground in the middle of nowhere. Not overly keen on Ipswich, as they hate us for finishing miles ahead of them in 1981. Brighton and Derby I don't mind and haven't been to. Have been to Forest, although it's a decent ground and is easy to get to as well.

Dislike QPR mainly because of Harry Redknapp, but also because of them spending ridiculous amounts of cash and being a London club.

Online Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2014, 02:06:41 PM »
Having actually checked the table Forest are currently 7th so perhaps they haven't blown it. Although they have been in shocking form.

Offline supertom

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2014, 09:10:48 PM »
Wouldn't mind Reading as they're close to me. Also wouldn't mind Wycombe Wanderers in one of the cups as they're even closer.
Other than that it would be fairly good to see Leicester back up. We had some good games against them over the years, they're a side who probably should be in the top flight (just about). And I also say this as in the last few years against them we appeared to turn the tide, after they had been something of a bogey side for us.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2014, 09:16:15 PM »
Leicester , derby and forest please although I think burnley are pretty much clear now in 2nd place - so it looks like derby and leicester .

Where do I want villa to go - top 8 please plus a Wembley final win :)

Good pint of Moorhouse's in Burnley. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal