collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The badge man  (Read 5767 times)

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
Re: The badge man
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 08:33:46 PM »
In which case I will. Cheers for the pointer

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2014, 09:30:57 PM »
Try Billy on my corner.

Is Billy there at midweek games Dave?

You can get those on EBay Des.

Where at this point of time a very rare Peter McParland star badge is up for auction. £50 at the moment with a day left!

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 09:51:37 PM by Ron Manager »

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2014, 11:13:00 PM »
Or the club shop, they do the little round badge too.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2014, 11:20:30 PM »
Try Billy on my corner.

Where at this point of time a very rare Peter McParland star badge is up for auction. £50 at the moment with a day left!

Looks like a very poor badge which is being trumped up by stooges. I have seen those sad individuals getting pictures signed outside the ground. Best thing I heard was Roy Keane telling them to f*** off because he knew where the items would end up.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2014, 11:33:51 PM »
There's usually a bloke selling from his boot near The Ads

Offline Ron Manager

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »
Try Billy on my corner.

Looks like a very poor badge which is being trumped up by stooges. I have seen those sad individuals getting pictures signed outside the ground. Best thing I heard was Roy Keane telling them to f*** off because he knew where the items would end up.

Bit confused DC5. The Peter McParland  badge could be a fake? I have an original from the fifties and will compare them later on today. But initally they look the same...I think.

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2014, 09:37:07 AM »
Try Billy on my corner.

Some people are so rude.

All I did was to ask him to sign my copy of Alex Ferguson's autobiography.

Online WarszaVillan

• GM : 06.10.2023
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2014, 10:28:35 AM »
Its been a few years since I've tried Billy on a corner

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2014, 10:47:07 AM »
Try Billy on my corner.

Bit confused DC5. The Peter McParland  badge could be a fake? I have an original from the fifties and will compare them later on today. But initally they look the same...I think.

I am sure it is original but the bidding looked suspicious to me. The rest that I put about pictures was because people are making a living out of selling pictures, signed 50 years after they were taken, by hounding people at Villa Park. They make out that they are collectors but are flogging the stuff.

Offline Ron Manager

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2014, 02:05:52 PM »
Try Billy on my corner.

I am sure it is original but the bidding looked suspicious to me. The rest that I put about pictures was because people are making a living out of selling pictures, signed 50 years after they were taken, by hounding people at Villa Park. They make out that they are collectors but are flogging the stuff.

Yes the bidding looks a little iffy. The vendor also has one of Gerry Hitchens. The initial bid on each was £19.95!

I would never let my badge go no matter what offer I received. To me it means more than my house.

At 7PM The bidding for each badge is £50 and both have seven bids.....mmmmm!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:00:21 PM by Ron Manager »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal