collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: January Predictions  (Read 4885 times)

Offline villa kicks

Re: January Predictions
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2014, 07:02:58 PM »
Wasnt so predictable was it ! On four points already ! :D

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 25.05.2023
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2014, 07:12:45 PM »
I'd not seen this thread.  4 points with WBA still to come makes some of the predictions seem a bit pessimistic to say the least.
Remarkably I think we're actually higher in the league than the end of december and possibly no closer to the bottom (points wise) either.

I'm not saying everything is great but clearly not as bad as a lot of the posters on this thread expected.  My biggest gripe is the lack of entertainment being served yet I understand there was a big improvement there too v Liverpool.

Offline villa kicks

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2014, 07:47:10 PM »
For me it shows there's opinion but also a link to credibility by various posters on how they view football and villa . Personally I've noted the people on here and think it's more than interesting how others see things. Granted predictions are based on sound football judgement observation and understanding of the game . I like to think people can develop and expand their football knowledge . With predictions  It's often good to put some thought into things otherwise you lose credibility in judging villa and premier league football

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal