collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: How would you feel....  (Read 152957 times)

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
Re: How would you feel....
« Reply #1125 on: January 17, 2014, 11:07:25 PM »
I instinctively disagree with anything Savage says, if he said it was Friday I'd argue it was only Friday in our time zone, if he said he was a twat I'd argue that that was only his opinion and most people would actually say he was a fucking twat.
I hate the ****** and he can go and fucking swivel on his opinion of our club.
Fuck off Savage.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #1126 on: January 17, 2014, 11:50:17 PM »
Are we bang in the middle of a relegation fight? We kind of look on the periphery to me.

Well i'd say that any club that is within 2 games (5-6 points) of dropping into a relegation spot is in danger of relegation. At the moment there are 5 points separating 10th from 20th, 6 points separating 10th from 18th, so all of those clubs are in the mix for relegation. At the moment it doesn't look like anyone is going to pull away from that group or that the bottom 3 are going to become isolated so i think it's going to be tight for a lot of clubs near the end of the season.

We could drawn into it, but there is no way we're bang in the middle of a relegation fight at this point.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #1127 on: January 17, 2014, 11:59:32 PM »
I don't care what Savage has got to say. I don't even care if he's saying the same thing as me.

My problem isn't so much with whatever it is he says at any one time (his comments on the minute by minute thing on the BBC coverage of the Arsenal game were bizarre, swinging from one extreme to the next within minutes), the problem i have is that they come from the mouth of that ridiculous ****** bubble.

Which makes them null and void.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #1128 on: January 18, 2014, 12:00:16 AM »
Are we bang in the middle of a relegation fight? We kind of look on the periphery to me.

Well i'd say that any club that is within 2 games (5-6 points) of dropping into a relegation spot is in danger of relegation. At the moment there are 5 points separating 10th from 20th, 6 points separating 10th from 18th, so all of those clubs are in the mix for relegation. At the moment it doesn't look like anyone is going to pull away from that group or that the bottom 3 are going to become isolated so i think it's going to be tight for a lot of clubs near the end of the season.

We could drawn into it, but there is no way we're bang in the middle of a relegation fight at this point.

Indeed.

I am worried we'll get dragged into one, but fuck me, how on earth can we be bang in the middle of one when we're pretty much in the middle of the table?

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #1129 on: January 18, 2014, 02:33:49 AM »

Indeed.

I am worried we'll get dragged into one, but fuck me, how on earth can we be bang in the middle of one when we're pretty much in the middle of the table?

best league in the world sure  ;D

benteke's goal v arsenal has me resting a little easier re relegation this season. think he will kick on now and score enough to keep us in the division. bertrand can only be a big improvement at left back.

but injuries to vlaar and benteke in particular will drag us back into it again.

ive lost faith with lambert a while back. we play the worst football in the division and that to me is unacceptable.

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #1130 on: January 18, 2014, 10:45:42 AM »
The only thing worse than having to read something by that spunk trumpet savage is admitting he's right.

Offline Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1131 on: January 19, 2014, 03:03:18 AM »
Not right today.
Or yesterday.
Heh heh heh.

Offline richardhubbard

« Reply #1132 on: January 19, 2014, 08:41:58 AM »
We look a team that finish 9 or 10th which is progress

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #1133 on: January 19, 2014, 09:40:06 AM »

It's not just the number of points it's the number of places too. It would take a whole group of sides to go on a sustained run of improved form and results for enough of them to go above us and put us into the relegation places.

it's possible but unlikely.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal