collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Smoke bombs & flares  (Read 14452 times)

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
Re: Smoke bombs & flares
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2013, 11:44:00 PM »
Well done to whichever bellends lit at least two smoke bombs at Stoke today and then just dropped them.

I nearly choked to death.

I thought I saw the after effects of one before kick off.  Didn't see anything during game, which is just as well as I'm dead set against them because of the health issues.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2013, 11:48:16 PM »
Well done to whichever bellends lit at least two smoke bombs at Stoke today and then just dropped them.

I thought I saw the after effects of one before kick off.  Didn't see anything during game, which is just as well as I'm dead set against them because of the health issues.

Yeah they were set off as the players were walking out.

I just don't get it. I would've thought the fun of having a flare or smoke bomb would be holding it aloft as it burns but the people who bring them to games obviously have just enough common sense to know that that's a sure fire way of getting a banning order so just drop them.

But if you just drop them there's no fun surely?!

I just don't get it.

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2013, 11:55:05 PM »

I just don't get it. I would've thought the fun of having a flare or smoke bomb would be holding it aloft as it burns but the people who bring them to games obviously have just enough common sense to know that that's a sure fire way of getting a banning order so just drop them.

I just don't get it.

I don't either, ad@m.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2013, 11:59:41 PM »

I just don't get it.

I don't either, ad@m.

If you lived in an area where da yutes put incendiary devices into post boxes, you would not bother trying to understand.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal