collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Cardiff fans in P8  (Read 12395 times)

Online FrankyH

• GM : 07.09.2024
Re: Cardiff fans in P8
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2013, 11:21:12 PM »
Tickets  on general sale - so I guess there will be plenty of plastics in the home areas.It wont be Armageddon , but very annoying if your in the vicinity of one them  .I wish the club wouldn't release tickets general sale for Liverpool & man ure, it smacks of profit over the home fans wishes.
I might be wrong here(and I am not defending his tenure) but when Doug was in charge I don't think tickets for these games went on general sale.

They did.

I stand corrected.But in my mind there does seem loads more plastics in the home areas than there used to be.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2013, 11:22:44 PM »
Tickets  on general sale - so I guess there will be plenty of plastics in the home areas.It wont be Armageddon , but very annoying if your in the vicinity of one them  .I wish the club wouldn't release tickets general sale for Liverpool & man ure, it smacks of profit over the home fans wishes.
I might be wrong here(and I am not defending his tenure) but when Doug was in charge I don't think tickets for these games went on general sale.

They did.

I stand corrected.But in my mind there does seem loads more plastics in the home areas than there used to be.

There's nowhere near as many as there used to be back in the days when crowds were lower.

Offline andyaston

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2013, 04:35:20 PM »
I remember in the late 80s and early 90s there were loads of gloryhunters scattered around Villa Park especially the Lower Trinity.

Offline ClaretAndBlueBlood

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 05:03:48 PM »

They did.

that's because we can't sell enough tickets to our own fans

Offline SO Villa

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 05:32:51 PM »

They did.

/\ is the unfortunate truth.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2013, 01:16:52 PM »

They did.

Yeah, because the legions of red twats have bought them.

I've never really noticed any in home areas, but I have spent most of my time in the Holte.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2013, 09:12:23 PM »

They did.

I've never really noticed any in home areas, but I have spent most of my time in the Holte.

They used to come in the Holte when it was standing but ended up being booted out.

Offline spangley1812

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2013, 09:19:01 PM »

They did.

And they buy them off Viagogo...........

Offline ClaretAndBlueBlood

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »

They did.

no - because not enough Villa fans will buy tickets. It probably won't be a sell out anyway with it being on the box but, even if it wasn't on the box, we wouldn't sell enough tickets to Villa fans to make it a sell out without selling to mancs too

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal