collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Lille vs Aston Villa post-match thread by Rigadon
[Today at 06:26:28 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by lovejoy
[Today at 06:15:07 AM]

Re: Jacob Ramsey by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 05:46:28 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by villabear
[Today at 04:37:35 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by Rory
[Today at 04:07:17 AM]

Re: Lille vs Aston Villa post-match thread by olaftab
[Today at 02:42:51 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by olaftab
[Today at 02:30:08 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by aj2k77
[Today at 02:00:12 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Half ST on sale  (Read 3318 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Half ST on sale
« on: October 14, 2013, 01:10:23 PM »
We've only had three home games and these are on sale already.

Half season tickets for the 2013-14 campaign are on sale now.

This year's half season ticket includes 11 Barclays Premier League games, starting with Villa's Boxing Day clash against Crystal Palace.

But supporters who buy before November 30 will get a bonus 12th game thrown in to their half-season package - the home encounter with Sunderland on November 30.

Buying a half season ticket gives you the chance to become a season ticket holder from Christmas until the end of the season - and entitles you to some of the exciting benefits that season ticket holders have already been enjoying.

You will be automatically enrolled onto Villa Cash scheme, with a start-up balance of 5% of your half-season ticket purchase price.

You will then be able to earn more Villa Cash as you purchase further home tickets, merchandise, soccer schools and events. You can then spend your balance with the club.

Get more information on Villa Cash now.

Other superb season tickets benefits include a free AVTV subscription and free junior membership for 14-year-olds and under - both until the end of the season.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

Re: Half ST on sale
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
Just show's how quickly the year is going

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 01:54:11 PM »
I think they get the adverts out there in time for people starting their Christmas shopping.

Offline mrastonvilla

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 02:03:44 PM »
Does anyone else think its slightly misleading to include Manchester uniteds badge in the advert on the official site when this match isn't included as part of the half season ticket or as a "bonus match" if you buy before 30th November?

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 02:42:53 PM »
Why would you want to see us play ManUre anyway? You'll only get your heart broken.
Far better a home game against Hull where one of our subs can make an assist from the sidelines as we stroll to victory.

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 02:45:19 PM »
Does anyone else think its slightly misleading to include Manchester uniteds badge in the advert on the official site when this match isn't included as part of the half season ticket or as a "bonus match" if you buy before 30th November?

Yes, having just seen it, I'd agree that it is misleading.

Offline andrewbadham

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 02:48:38 PM »
If you buy the half-season ticket you get the option to buy a ManU ticket for £20

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 12:42:23 AM »
If you buy the half-season ticket you get the option to buy a ManU ticket for £20

...yay?

That's a horrible offer.

Offline TRO

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »
Unbelievably quick for sale this season.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 06:09:25 PM »
Why would you want to see us play ManUre anyway? You'll only get your heart broken.
Far better a home game against Hull where one of our subs can make an assist from the sidelines as we stroll to victory.

That is exactly my stance on people who pick and choose two or three matches a year.

Why on earth do they pick ones we'll almost certainly lose? Like Man United (when there's not much "almost" involved)?

If it were me, I'd opt for the three shittest teams in the league.

Offline Concrete Tom

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 08:56:43 PM »

That is exactly my stance on people who pick and choose two or three matches a year.

Why on earth do they pick ones we'll almost certainly lose? Like Man United (when there's not much "almost" involved)?

My girlfriend (who hates football) surprised me with City tickets. I can't say that I was looking forward to the game but what an introduction to football it turned out to be for her.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 08:58:32 PM »

To me it's like saying why would you want to see a band at a big venue when they're miles away and you have to watch on the screens when you could see someone as good in a smaller place close up.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 09:03:05 PM »

imagine if you'd picked Wigan and Newcastle as two of those games thinking they'll be home bankers

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 09:25:37 PM »

imagine if you'd picked Wigan and Newcastle as two of those games thinking they'll be home bankers

I know, you can't even rely on the dross to be dross these days.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 03:05:17 PM »
Yeah, on the rare occasion where we do pull off a thrilling/surprise victory against one of the Chumps League lot it's fair to say that it lives longer in the memory than a perfunctory 2-1 win against West Ham.

But the latter is just more likely and, well, in my case previously where things like flights and accom had to be arranged to see the Villa, just made more sense to pick a game where we had a better chance than average of both scoring and winning. We are, as a rule consistently inconsistent though so invariably you'll get burned.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal