collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Steve67
[Today at 11:46:38 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by paul_e
[Today at 11:41:18 AM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by paul_e
[Today at 11:40:14 AM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by LeeB
[Today at 11:35:16 AM]

NSWE Investment by dave.woodhall
[Today at 11:33:19 AM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by OCD
[Today at 11:13:37 AM]

Loanwatch 2023/24 by paul_e
[Today at 11:12:08 AM]

Olympiacos flights by Des Little
[Today at 11:08:37 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: "I dont care song" lyrics  (Read 20909 times)

Offline bilsim

• I just love Aston Villa.
Re: "I dont care song" lyrics
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 03:11:16 PM »
The sooner we stop singing this the better. Blues fans have been singing their version for years and it's incredibly cringy to hear us singing it now.

Offline eastie

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 03:11:24 PM »
I literally thought you were on about that song that goes "I don't care, I love it!" and got very confused as to why you were asking on here.

I thought it was a Transvision Vamp tribute thread.

Mmmmm Wendy James , long time since she crossed my mind ;)

Offline flybo

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 03:32:01 PM »
I literally thought you were on about that song that goes "I don't care, I love it!" and got very confused as to why you were asking on here. I like the song but it does feel a bit like we're copying the blose... even if theirs didn't rhyme.

"We don't care about Carson (wanker)
  He don't care about us
  All we care about, is BCFC"

Felt dirty just typing that.

And you should now go take a shower lol

Offline Miguelito

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 04:08:41 PM »

In this day and age, with the meeja blowing smoke up the arses of five or six clubs and ignoring the rest, it feels like a protest song.

That might be true of it wasn't for the fact that our support sang it for virtually the whole game against.... Wigan!

in all fairness, the media did treat Wigan like a top 6 side for the last month of the season!

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 05:14:23 PM »
I will sing almost* anything that adds to the atmosphere as that's a lot of the reason I go!
Really enjoyed it Saturday after the first equaliser.

*The "usual" McGrath song is awful but there is the occasional new chorus. Don't do homophobic/misogynist crap either.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 06:37:48 PM »
The sooner we stop singing this the better. Blues fans have been singing their version for years and it's incredibly cringy to hear us singing it now.

It's growing on me. No F or C words and all look like they're having a good time belting it out. Same with the Sylla one.

Offline Desontheholte

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 07:36:44 PM »
This song is Embarrassing the club and it needs to stop now for two reasons.  1. Blues have sung it for years. Why would we sing a blues song?? And 2. It is supposed to be sung about someone who should care about ur club ie carson yeung! we sing it to our opponents and they dont care about us and so they shouldnt! So for villa to b singing this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! Whats happened to our own songs???

Offline danlanza

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 08:02:22 PM »
What about doing a song to that new " I don't care" song ?
This one

Experiment number 1.
" I got this feeling on that Summers day when you were down, i crashed my car into the Sty and let it burn.
I threw your shit shirts into a bag and pushed you down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the Sty, i don't care , i love it.
I don't care, were Villa , were Villa."
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:20:26 PM by danlanza »

Offline basavfc

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 08:29:40 PM »
I will sing almost* anything that adds to the atmosphere as that's a lot of the reason I go!
Really enjoyed it Saturday after the first equaliser.

*The "usual" McGrath song is awful but there is the occasional new chorus. Don't do homophobic/misogynist crap either.

Offline Hoppo

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 09:21:01 PM »
Its not a 'Blues ' song people just moan and fuckin moan. Don't sing this, don't sing that, noise from The Holte is all that matters.

Offline danlanza

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 09:25:20 PM »
Its not a 'Blues ' song people just moan and fuckin moan. Don't sing this, don't sing that, noise from The Holte is all that matters.
Can you all fart in unison when we play Spuds. That would be a right noise and put them off their game ?

Offline davisa

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 10:44:00 PM »
HATE the song.  Feel like i'm at an under 21's game where all the local schools have been given free tickets when it is sung.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 11:12:30 PM »
Its going to grate before too long. Then again it's not Kum ba yah so I guess we should be thankful for that.

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 01:48:42 AM »

People moan when we have no atmosphere, they moan when we sing songs they think are rude and when a family friendly song comes round its too childish and a Blose song. Some people are never happy unless they're moaning.

And for the final fucking time, its an FC United song they've been singing since they started up.

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013, 04:36:01 AM »

People moan when we have no atmosphere, they moan when we sing songs they think are rude and when a family friendly song comes round its too childish and a Blose song. Some people are never happy unless they're moaning.

And for the final fucking time, its an FC United song they've been singing since they started up.

End of thread , unless the jolly japes on here can come up with soemthing better , how about stamp your feet and boooooooooooooo.

As the fella said !  its an FC United song , but who has the patent on songs ,  not like Villa have come out with a few ditties that other teams have cottoned on to .

For the people that travel ,  I am sure it gets the support going , as did obese Ron's   claret and blue army , and further variants .

either that  maybe the Sky classic easy easy  whilst clapping your hands above your heads , original yeah .

The paul mcgrath one is poor and in bad taste , as is the ironic empty seats my lord .

but before SKY PC ,  the Holte was full of daft songs normally about doing harm  to our neighbours or whoever we played that day , some off the wall stuff , and some improptu witty stuff that normally bit us on the arse , Ian Wright about England , Thierry Henri , Tina for shilton the list is endless ,

but crack on !

we could have somebody write and orchestrate our repetoirre    , what fun 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal