collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Diego Carlos by Tokyo Sexwhale
[Today at 12:07:30 AM]

Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:13:56 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Percy McCarthy
[April 26, 2024, 11:04:45 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by trinityoap
[April 26, 2024, 11:02:50 PM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Olympiacos) by nordenvillain
[April 26, 2024, 10:37:12 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by Tokyo Sexwhale
[Today at 12:07:30 AM]

Re: Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:58:34 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:45:44 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:13:56 PM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by VillaTim
[April 26, 2024, 11:05:00 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Police hunt Villa fans after brutal attack at station  (Read 12942 times)

Offline Olneythelonely

• GM : 03.03.2025
Re: Police hunt Villa fans after brutal attack at station
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 04:09:07 PM »
Another case of people with tiny penises, trying to show their masculinity by acting like cowards.

Idiots.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »
I've been beaten up a few times for mouthing off. Can't say I've ever minded too much,

The funniest time was when I was with a red-haired Irish Catholic boxer and we got into a discussion about racism when he said he thought the MOBO awards were racist. We were in the Catholic Club, both pissed, and to cut a long story short the debate developed and came to a head when I said Jesus was black. 'How do you work that out?' he said and, pointing to a picture of Our Saviour on the wall, I said that considering where he was born and what everybody else round there looked like, if he came out with blonde hair and blue eyes like that picture, it's no wonder his mom was coming out with all sorts of bullshit about who the father was.

And then he chinned me.

I was philosophical about it, and when I was younger like I say I didn't mind getting beaten up so much, part of growing up innit? I'd hate it now I'm old though, so I'm trying harder to keep my trap shut.

Offline eastie

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »
Fortunately I've never been beaten up and never beaten anyone up or come anywhere close to a fight , so at the age of 48 i hope that remains to be the case .

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 08:03:59 PM »
Fortunately I've never been beaten up and never beaten anyone up or come anywhere close to a fight , so at the age of 48 i hope that remains to be the case .

You must be considerably less annoying in real life (wink).

Offline danlanza

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 08:07:56 PM »
I am sure you were 47 a few pages back eastie. Have you had a Birthday on the quiet mate ?

Offline eastie

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 08:20:59 PM »
I am sure you were 47 a few pages back eastie. Have you had a Birthday on the quiet mate ?

Updated my profile dan, i noticed that too but was 48 in aug - had put the month and date the wrong way round in profile

Offline dekko

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 08:43:02 PM »
The funniest time was when I was with a red-haired Irish Catholic boxer and we got into a discussion about racism when he said he thought the MOBO awards were racist. We were in the Catholic Club, both pissed, and to cut a long story short the debate developed and came to a head when I said Jesus was black. 'How do you work that out?' he said and, pointing to a picture of Our Saviour on the wall, I said that considering where he was born and what everybody else round there looked like, if he came out with blonde hair and blue eyes like that picture, it's no wonder his mom was coming out with all sorts of bullshit about who the father was.

And then he chinned me.

This is amazing

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 09:33:48 PM »

And then he chinned me.

This is amazing

How so?

Offline littlevillain

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 10:06:41 PM »
Its a violent world unfortunately and getting beaten up or beating someone up was definitely part of growing up for me. I'm not saying this in any macho way at all, that's just the way it was. In fact when i meet other people who didn't grow up like this I'm always baffled as it amazes me that people led nice, civilized lives. Horrible really

Offline dekko

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2013, 10:12:59 PM »

And then he chinned me.

This is amazing

How so?

It made me laugh like an idiot

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2013, 10:24:17 PM »
Its a violent world unfortunately and getting beaten up or beating someone up was definitely part of growing up for me. I'm not saying this in any macho way at all, that's just the way it was. In fact when i meet other people who didn't grow up like this I'm always baffled as it amazes me that people led nice, civilized lives. Horrible really

My thoughts exactly LV. I know your background and family and you know something of mine. Our mom and dad were born in 1921 and 1911 respectively, in Selly Oak and Balsall Heath. Our mom's entire immediate family except her were dead from TB or war by the time she was 19. 'Peaky Blinders' was their world, that's one generation ago for me and lots of working class people.

I'm surprised people are surprised that we haven't become a nation of Renaissance men over the last few decades.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 10:31:43 PM by Percy McCarthy »

Offline danlanza

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2013, 10:32:21 PM »

Updated my profile dan, i noticed that too but was 48 in aug - had put the month and date the wrong way round in profile
Happy belated birthday you old sod ;)

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2013, 11:27:18 PM »

And then he chinned me.

This is amazing

How so?

Yeah, though I say so myself I thought it was really funny. That must have been ten/fifteen years ago, but coincidentally I saw him the other day. We were pissed again, and I reminded him of the entire conversation. 

'Don't do it again' he said, glaring at me. 'But doncha think it was funny though?' I said.

'You're doing it again' he said, so I kinda left it. Then he told me a really heart-warming story that had caused him to re-think his attitude to race and racism and we kind of bonded. Just goes to show that people are not complete pinheads or completely perfect, they're just shaped by their experience and their environment.

Offline Vancouver

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2013, 11:52:20 PM »

And then he chinned me.

This is amazing

How so?

Yeah, though I say so myself I thought it was really funny. That must have been ten/fifteen years ago, but coincidentally I saw him the other day. We were pissed again, and I reminded him of the entire conversation. 

'Don't do it again' he said, glaring at me. 'But doncha think it was funny though?' I said.

'You're doing it again' he said, so I kinda left it. Then he told me a really heart-warming story that had caused him to re-think his attitude to race and racism and we kind of bonded. Just goes to show that people are not complete pinheads or completely perfect, they're just shaped by their experience and their environment.

I also did laugh at that line. I hope to use it one day in conversation.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2013, 11:57:44 PM »

My thoughts exactly LV. I know your background and family and you know something of mine. Our mom and dad were born in 1921 and 1911 respectively, in Selly Oak and Balsall Heath. Our mom's entire immediate family except her were dead from TB or war by the time she was 19. 'Peaky Blinders' was their world, that's one generation ago for me and lots of working class people.

I'm surprised people are surprised that we haven't become a nation of Renaissance men over the last few decades.

Eh?

Your mom was born in 1911?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal