collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Help needed - betting slip  (Read 5373 times)

Offline Waghorn

Help needed - betting slip
« on: September 14, 2013, 08:19:04 PM »
Hi, hope someone can help me.

I put a bet on at the villa today with "Bet Bright" in the trinity road stand, and don't know how to claim the winnings.

The shutters were down after the game. Someone has said there's a website you go on, but I can't find anything on their website about it, and their help desk is useless.

Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks a lot.

Offline Waghorn

Re: Help needed - betting slip
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 08:19:27 PM »
P.S. there's nothing on the slip or on the back of the slip that says how to do it.

Offline jcsutv

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 08:25:30 PM »
What was the bet? Just asking, no idea how to claim.  Sorry.

Offline taylorsworkrate

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 08:29:31 PM »
Are you a season ticket holder? Best bet would probably be to cash it in next home game

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 08:33:49 PM »
post it to me and I'll sort it out, I know a bloke

Offline eastie

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 08:38:22 PM »
Are you a season ticket holder? Best bet would probably be to cash it in next home game

Location suggests maybe a newcastle fan and the fact he won the bet too.
Either way good luck and i hope you get the money you won.

Offline Waghorn

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 08:53:32 PM »
Not a season ticket holder, but I go fairly regularly, just don't usually put bets on.

Malandro - cheers mate, it's in the post. Let me know if you need anything else (my bank details / PIN number etc.)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 09:04:14 PM by Waghorn »

Offline TheMalandro

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 09:14:17 PM »
Not a season ticket holder, but I go fairly regularly, just don't usually put bets on.

Malandro - cheers mate, it's in the post. Let me know if you need anything else (my bank details / PIN number etc.)

only trying to help, no need to be sarky

Offline Waghorn

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 09:33:58 PM »
Sorry, wasn't being sarky mate just trying to continue the joke with you!

Offline TheMalandro

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 09:40:57 PM »
Sorry, wasn't being sarky mate just trying to continue the joke with you!

just yanking ya chain

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 09:46:22 PM »
What was the bet out of interest, correct score? First goalscorer?

Offline AlwaysAVFC

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 09:58:17 PM »
Not related to op but I put £20 on Milner to score first in the league cup final. Dug out my betting slip a few days later to collect winnings in a shop, it was well and truly illegible as a result I never got my money.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »
Hi, hope someone can help me.

I put a bet on at the villa today with "Bet Bright" in the trinity road stand, and don't know how to claim the winnings.

The shutters were down after the game. Someone has said there's a website you go on, but I can't find anything on their website about it, and their help desk is useless.

Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks a lot.

I don't know a lot about them but they seem like an online company who have branched into business at grounds. The easiest thing would be to collect next time you are at Villa Park. If you want the cash quicker I would try the help desk again. At worst I would imagine you could post them your slip and get a cheque in return. Although I would guess they would be more interested in getting you to open an online account with them so they could do you the massive favour of crediting your account with your winnings.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 10:15:35 PM »
Not related to op but I put £20 on Milner to score first in the league cup final. Dug out my betting slip a few days later to collect winnings in a shop, it was well and truly illegible as a result I never got my money.

If it was a computerised printout it shouldn't have mattered. If it was manual, which I'm guessing was the case, you should have rang their customer service department who would have tracked down and verified the other copy which would have had the same bet number/code as your copy. If it was the actual number/code that was illegible they still could have tracked it down from where and when it was placed and the stake and the details. Although that would have been a pain in the arse for all involved so they would have tried to fob you off to avoid doing it.

Offline AlwaysAVFC

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 11:49:25 PM »

If it was a computerised printout it shouldn't have mattered. If it was manual, which I'm guessing was the case, you should have rang their customer service department who would have tracked down and verified the other copy which would have had the same bet number/code as your copy. If it was the actual number/code that was illegible they still could have tracked it down from where and when it was placed and the stake and the details. Although that would have been a pain in the arse for all involved so they would have tried to fob you off to avoid doing it.

It was a handwritten slip, last minute as I payed for other bets, in a moment of inspiration. The dangers of alcohol, I knew I had put it on but little did I know even I wouldn't have been able to make what i wrote out.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal