collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 876792 times)

Online Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #1200 on: March 25, 2015, 02:25:39 PM »
I enjoyed him ripping the piss out of Ross on a Friday night, who was making the sort of outlandish claims about what Small Heath were going to do that almost seems to define every 'nose I've ever met.

"The coconut king of fantasy island!"

When we met him in the eighties I seem to recall he was very tanned and wearing three quarter length tracksuit bottoms. Either that or they were rolled up. He was very friendly but looked like a twat.

The tan comes from going on holiday with T****r F*****s. All that queuing up in the sun to buy his hero another lager or a Solero.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #1201 on: March 26, 2015, 12:40:16 PM »
I am sure I read somewhere that Gavin was a boyhood Everton fan with a soft spot for Newcastle and Villa due to starting his media career in the North East and then moving to the Midlands.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #1202 on: April 01, 2015, 06:11:56 PM »
Not saying they are desperate for themes to the show but tonight they are asking supporters 'what is your pre match meal?'  Last night it was 'do you have any club souvenirs on display in your car?'

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1203 on: April 01, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »
Not saying they are desperate for themes to the show but tonight they are asking supporters 'what is your pre match meal?'  Last night it was 'do you have any club souvenirs on display in your car?'

That's not far off Partridge's 'who is the best Lord?' question.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1204 on: April 04, 2015, 02:44:09 PM »
They're currently running commentary of Brown Ideye's goals with The Strangler's 'Golden Brown' playing in the background. It's cracking stuff this.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #1205 on: April 05, 2015, 08:59:39 PM »
They're currently running commentary of Brown Ideye's goals with The Strangler's 'Golden Brown' playing in the background. It's cracking stuff this.

"Never a frown with golden". Bollocks, we've run out of material.

I'd have thought "Peaches" would have been more appropriate for that bunch of tits.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #1206 on: April 09, 2015, 02:32:24 AM »
Listening back to Phone-In tonight

Villa fan Ron called in saying he went on Tuesday because of the cheap tickets, first he mentions Bacuna doing well in the 1st because he kept getting down the Albion wing, then he was banging on about how bad Kevin Richardson was. ::)

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #1207 on: April 09, 2015, 11:03:10 PM »
I caught the last phone call after the match on Tuesday night when a caller claimed WM were anti Villa and that it was like listening to a London station and not our local one. Before he could finish his sentence the presenter cut him off and made some sarcastic remark.

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #1208 on: April 09, 2015, 11:04:02 PM »
I caught the last phone call after the match on Tuesday night when a caller claimed WM were anti Villa and that it was like listening to a London station and not our local one. Before he could finish his sentence the presenter cut him off and made some sarcastic remark.

Come on everyone, own up, which of you was it?

Offline Witton End

« Reply #1209 on: April 09, 2015, 11:06:58 PM »
Gavin and ross on a Friday night with a cup of tea.thumbs up smiley

Offline MONCABA

« Reply #1210 on: April 10, 2015, 08:47:08 AM »
Yeah,  I  heard that guy as well. Wankers cut him off because he spoke the truth.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #1211 on: April 10, 2015, 12:29:37 PM »
On last weeks show wanksies actually stood up for Villa as the Biggest club in the midlands, some sorry ass olbiyon fan who appeared to know fuck all about his own club apart from, "all villa fans are arrogant"

no slight on any decent Albion fans, as I know there are a few.

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #1212 on: April 10, 2015, 01:04:14 PM »
Yeah,  I  heard that guy as well. Wankers cut him off because he spoke the truth.

He couldn't have been more appalled if the guy had called his mother a lady of the night.

There was a caller on Talksport later on who dived into a big long rant before his question which sounded like it was going to be something really apposite and cutting, only to say something about "why do the Villa always pass it backwards?". It's fair to say it flummoxed whoever was presenting.

Online Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #1213 on: April 11, 2015, 06:25:50 PM »
I listened to tonight's phone in which was like a wake for the Dingles and the Tesco bags. Wanksy couldn't resist a "will Benteke be at Villa Park next season" dig though.

The older Olbiyun fan with the high pitched voice was on and was apopleptic with rage, calling his own fans allsorts. He's got them going down and blames Pulis. Happy days.

Made the Benteke comment almost bearable.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 07:00:38 AM by Villan For Life »

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #1214 on: April 11, 2015, 08:50:42 PM »
If I hear them mention Jeff fuckin Astle again I'll fuckin scream.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal