collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 879769 times)

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #900 on: March 09, 2015, 02:22:43 PM »
The ref had an absolute mare. I don't know what experience of big games he has but he seemed overawed by the occasion. Stopping the game because a balloon had blown on to the pitch was farcical.

Not as farcical as having all the balloons in the first place.

Were the balloons provided by the club. If so, that's a very small-time thing to do

Ah bollocks.  Everythings 'small time' to some people.  It was a bit of fun and added to the atmosphere.  If the club joined in then that's great.

Offline papa lazarou

• GM : 06.11.2020
« Reply #901 on: March 09, 2015, 04:12:32 PM »
It'll be a belter tonight. I usually tune in if I'm driving home that time of night, I receive some form of mild masochistic pleasure from it. It's like watching Sharkando or Mega Piranha when pissed - you know it's a waste of time and utterly ridiculous but you continue the suffering and chuckle at it's futility..
How will the invaders be regarded - mindless hooligans or passionate supporters?
We await Franksy's verdict with great anticipation.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #902 on: March 09, 2015, 04:17:58 PM »
It'll be a belter tonight. I usually tune in if I'm driving home that time of night, I receive some form of mild masochistic pleasure from it. It's like watching Sharkando or Mega Piranha when pissed - you know it's a waste of time and utterly ridiculous but you continue the suffering and chuckle at it's futility..
How will the invaders be regarded - mindless hooligans or passionate supporters?

What time is this Franksy's show on at?

Offline papa lazarou

« Reply #903 on: March 09, 2015, 04:23:56 PM »

6:00 till 7:00 pm

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #904 on: March 09, 2015, 04:27:35 PM »

6:00 till 7:00 pm

Ta

Offline steffo

« Reply #905 on: March 09, 2015, 04:41:02 PM »
I'll give it until 6.13pm before we have a Real Barcelona Albion (purist) supporter calling for Pulis's head.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #906 on: March 09, 2015, 04:41:28 PM »
Eddie is going to be fun tonight  ;D

Offline papa lazarou

« Reply #907 on: March 09, 2015, 04:47:06 PM »
After some comments last week, Eddie said that the definition of a Brummie is a Black Country Mon with his brains bashed out.

Offline Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #908 on: March 09, 2015, 04:50:10 PM »
See also the Grealish sending off. Utter nonsense.

The ref totally lost it.

However see Grealish apparently stick his left foot out to catch Lescott as he is going past. Might have been accidental but also might have been trying to ensure he connected with the defender so he gets a decision for being tripped. As I said, I didn't agree with both decisions but I can see why both were given a certain way.

As for the Balloon issue, I never saw the first half and BBC text guys have been Arses in the past and particularly last night, but they indicated it was a beach ball. However after the Sunderland farce several years ago, haven't the refs been more vigilant and trying to stop a repeat from happening.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #909 on: March 09, 2015, 04:57:01 PM »
After some comments last week, Eddie said that the definition of a Brummie is a Black Country Mon with his brains bashed out.

Yeah before he said that Franksy had to jump in because he thought he was going to start 'effing and blinding' again which I found hilarious.

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #910 on: March 09, 2015, 04:58:42 PM »
Can we shoot the next person who describes something we do as 'Small Time'?

Offline cdward

« Reply #911 on: March 09, 2015, 05:03:11 PM »
Can we shoot the next person who describes something we do as 'Small Time'?
Yeah, i agree big time.

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #912 on: March 09, 2015, 05:03:16 PM »

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022

Offline thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal