collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 879887 times)

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #795 on: March 04, 2015, 01:28:06 PM »
Of everyone I think Lescott would get the most stick for me, he looked totally out of his depth and I reckon it's a safe bet that he's the highest paid player they have.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #796 on: March 04, 2015, 01:48:05 PM »
Would you swap Ben Foster for a cardboard cut out?

He was public enemy number one on their forum last night. Pulis got the silver and Brunt the bronze. They want Myhill in at the weekend.

Really? on the occasions I've had to watch Albion, Brunt has always been one of their better players. If, perish the thought, I was a Baggie, I'd be looking more closely at Gardner as a scapegoat. For all his tubthumping he's fucking gash at football.

I posted leading up to the game that I rate brunt. Don't worry about Gardner. When they were dishing stick out on their forum they didn't forget him.

Didn't Gardener cut Hutton down in the last few mins. After having a stinker of a game it is the oldest trick in the book - kick someone to make the fans know you care.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #797 on: March 04, 2015, 01:54:58 PM »
To be fair to him, and its grating to do that, he did have a word with the ref to not book one of our players who had fouled him. He got booked anyway.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #798 on: March 04, 2015, 01:57:55 PM »
Hmm, I might have a listen tonight.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #799 on: March 04, 2015, 02:03:48 PM »
To be fair to him, and its grating to do that, he did have a word with the ref to not book one of our players who had fouled him. He got booked anyway.

Yes he did.

Still a twunt mind.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #800 on: March 04, 2015, 05:20:18 PM »
Would you swap Ben Foster for a cardboard cut out?

He was public enemy number one on their forum last night. Pulis got the silver and Brunt the bronze. They want Myhill in at the weekend.

Another fucking Villa fan? Surely not!

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #801 on: March 04, 2015, 05:47:40 PM »
Of everyone I think Lescott would get the most stick for me, he looked totally out of his depth and I reckon it's a safe bet that he's the highest paid player they have.

I'm looking forward to Gabby reopening the new tear he has in his arse from last night on Saturday

Offline Loxton01

« Reply #802 on: March 04, 2015, 06:08:58 PM »
Just been listening to the highlights on wm - Rego is a massive albion fan. Deflated when we score ecstatic when Berahino scored

Offline AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #803 on: March 04, 2015, 06:30:46 PM »
Just been listening to the highlights on wm - Rego is a massive albion fan. Deflated when we score ecstatic when Berahino scored
Didn't he mistake Lowton for Grealish for the pen?

Offline Exeter 77

« Reply #804 on: March 04, 2015, 06:41:53 PM »
Thought I'd listen for a few minutes - lots of squealing from Smethwick and not one call from a Villa fan that I've heard yet.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #805 on: March 04, 2015, 06:43:12 PM »
Even Stripeyfilth Terry sounded bitter. What he said about the Astle 9th minute applause was a bit unnecessary.

Offline Exeter 77

« Reply #806 on: March 04, 2015, 06:47:18 PM »
Even Stripeyfilth Terry sounded bitter. What he said about the Astle 9th minute applause was a bit unnecessary.
After the way they treated the applause for Stan Petrov I thought it was a bit rich!

Offline LTA

« Reply #807 on: March 04, 2015, 06:48:22 PM »

What was said?  I didn't hear any booing of it where I was if thats what he means...

Offline Clampy

« Reply #808 on: March 04, 2015, 06:54:06 PM »

What was said?  I didn't hear any booing of it where I was if thats what he means...

He said there was booing and some derogatory things shouted in their direction.

Offline LTA

« Reply #809 on: March 04, 2015, 06:57:54 PM »

He said there was booing and some derogatory things shouted in their direction.

As I say, I didn't hear that, but if there was then shame on them.  The're no better than the baggies fans who booed the applause for Stan.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal