collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 879498 times)

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #720 on: January 03, 2015, 04:18:36 PM »
No doubt it'll be 'how many albion players would get into the Villa side' a bit later.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #721 on: January 03, 2015, 05:42:38 PM »
I wonder how much time they will spend selling Berahino off to the highest bidder.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #722 on: January 03, 2015, 10:30:34 PM »
I was watching Stourbridge today and talk turned to WM. As one Stour fan, who has no interest in any league club, said; "They don't seem to like the Villa very much."

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #723 on: January 04, 2015, 11:30:56 PM »
I was watching Stourbridge today and talk turned to WM. As one Stour fan, who has no interest in any league club, said; "They don't seem to like the Villa very much."

Seems a lifetime ago since the days of Tony Butler on BRMB who was behind all of the local teams most of the time.  He could be critical but at least he was positive.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #724 on: January 05, 2015, 06:26:16 AM »

Seems a lifetime ago since the days of Tony Butler on BRMB who was behind all of the local teams most of the time.  He could be critical but at least he was positive.

Tom Ross covering SHA, George Gavin following the Villa to all corners of Europe and Albion covered by Tony Trethelewellellyelly.

Offline dave.woodhall

« Reply #725 on: January 31, 2015, 04:42:40 PM »
"It's half-time at the Hawthorns where the Baggies started off badly but have improved as the game's gone on."

"Yes Franksy, they were terrible for the first twenty minutes but since then they've looked threatening and the score is Albion nil Spurs two."

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #726 on: January 31, 2015, 04:52:08 PM »
They must be gutted we're not playing today

Offline Clampy

« Reply #727 on: January 31, 2015, 05:19:45 PM »
Franksey said last night that albion pay more for players than we do.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #728 on: January 31, 2015, 05:22:20 PM »

Tom Ross covering SHA, George Gavin following the Villa to all corners of Europe and Albion covered by Tony Trethelewellellyelly.

Tony who?

Offline dave.woodhall

« Reply #729 on: January 31, 2015, 05:26:18 PM »
Trethewey. They gave him the graveyard shift.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #730 on: January 31, 2015, 05:33:14 PM »
You could tell Tony Butler really enjoyed getting his tongue round the name. He always said it with a flourish. I've forgotten the blokes who used to do Wolves and Walsall.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #731 on: January 31, 2015, 05:41:54 PM »

I gave up on the football coverage on WM when Franks started a discussion on Delph's England call up by posing a question along the lines of "if Fabian Delph is in the England squad then should Craig Gardner be in there as well?".  He's just on a massive wind up. 

Offline Damo70

« Reply #732 on: January 31, 2015, 05:47:46 PM »

I gave up on the football coverage on WM when Franks started a discussion on Delph's England call up by posing a question along the lines of "if Fabian Delph is in the England squad then should Craig Gardner be in there as well?".  He's just on a massive wind up.

If Craig Gardner's International loyalties are like his club loyalties he probably has more grandmothers than Stephen Ireland.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #733 on: January 31, 2015, 06:10:58 PM »
You could tell Tony Butler really enjoyed getting his tongue round the name. He always said it with a flourish. I've forgotten the blokes who used to do Wolves and Walsall.

David Winyates did Walsall I think.  I think Roger Harding used to flit between Villa and Wolves games.  And am I dreaming that the cycling commentator Hugh Porter used to do Wolves as well?

Offline Damo70

« Reply #734 on: January 31, 2015, 06:12:41 PM »

David Winyates did Walsall I think.  I think Roger Harding used to flit between Villa and Wolves games.  And am I dreaming that the cycling commentator Hugh Porter used to do Wolves as well?

Roger Harding is definitely the one I was thinking of but David Winyates doesn't ring a bell.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal