collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 880040 times)

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #300 on: December 08, 2013, 12:34:41 AM »
Your son may realise in time, that although he has an Albion shirt, he has a Villa brain.

It will never happen. Let's face it, I was born in West Brom and became a Villa fan to annoy my Dad. Like father like son I suppose!
How old is he....if old enough kick him out!!!! Tell him he can come back when he realises the error of his ways.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #301 on: December 08, 2013, 12:42:35 AM »
Mark CallmeRego is lucky to still be in employment if the rumours are true.

Oh come on, you can't leave that one hanging in the air. Details!

Offline Hoppo

« Reply #302 on: December 08, 2013, 12:52:37 AM »
Just that he was suspended for a couple of months, for allegedly being touchy with the ladies..

Offline eastie

« Reply #303 on: December 08, 2013, 06:28:07 AM »
Daz Hale is Wolves surely?!

Indeed he is.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #304 on: December 08, 2013, 11:39:44 AM »
What you'll now hear on there is the sheer fucking hypocrisy of Stripeys in full flow. To hear them talk they never moan, always back their team, unlike us, yet you can guarantee that at least half their callers tonight will mention sacking Clarke.

I wasn't keeping count but I think they were second only to Manure fans on 606 last night. They reckon they are going down and are still moaning about Clarke failing to react to our triple substitutions.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #305 on: December 08, 2013, 12:56:31 PM »
What you'll now hear on there is the sheer fucking hypocrisy of Stripeys in full flow. To hear them talk they never moan, always back their team, unlike us, yet you can guarantee that at least half their callers tonight will mention sacking Clarke.

I wasn't keeping count but I think they were second only to Manure fans on 606 last night. They reckon they are going down and are still moaning about Clarke failing to react to our triple substitutions.

That's made me laugh, I was saying to my brother last night that I can't remember seeing an entire club shit themselves collectively like they did at that point.

Offline Havencheese

« Reply #306 on: December 08, 2013, 01:02:22 PM »

That's made me laugh, I was saying to my brother last night that I can't remember seeing an entire club shit themselves collectively like they did at that point.

They go on a winless steak for a few more weeks will solidify that: WE BROKE OLBIYUN.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #307 on: December 08, 2013, 01:24:20 PM »
Was that whiny stripeyfilth twat with the high voice on last night?

Offline LTA

« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2013, 10:16:29 PM »
Do very occasionally listen to WM, but like most on here get irritated by the constant downer they have on us.

I listened tonight, and two of the calls were border-line hilarious.  One was from Si, who I don't think ever goes, who urged everyone to boycott Villa Park until Lambert and Lerner go, and then someone later said Hutton should be back in as he's been brilliant this season.....brilliant for WHO exactly?

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2013, 10:45:24 PM »
Do very occasionally listen to WM, but like most on here get irritated by the constant downer they have on us.

I listened tonight, and two of the calls were border-line hilarious.  One was from Si, who I don't think ever goes, who urged everyone to boycott Villa Park until Lambert and Lerner go

It would be interesting to know where the other boycotters are; those who will 'never go again' while Ellis/McLeish/Lerner etc are there. My opinion is that quite a few of them are just looking for an excuse. By the way, if the cap fits, wear it!

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #310 on: December 19, 2013, 08:35:46 AM »
Agreed DC5. You had loads who would say "when Ellis goes..." but nope, still the same core 30,000 odd week in week out as it has been for the getting on for two decades.

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #311 on: December 19, 2013, 08:36:46 AM »

I listened tonight, and two of the calls were border-line hilarious.  One was from Si, who I don't think ever goes, who urged everyone to boycott Villa Park until Lambert and Lerner go, and then someone later said Hutton should be back in as he's been brilliant this season.....brilliant for WHO exactly?

"Si" sounded like he was about 12. After a bit it became fairly obvious he wasn't a matchgoer and the "boycott" comment just clinched it.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #312 on: December 19, 2013, 09:01:49 AM »

"Si" sounded like he was about 12. After a bit it became fairly obvious he wasn't a matchgoer and the "boycott" comment just clinched it.

I think Si is actually a girl and she's blind.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #313 on: December 19, 2013, 01:42:23 PM »
are WM not doing a roundtable of senior figures, Albion and Nose legends to discuss the depths the city of Birmingham have plummeted to with the library issue?

Offline mrfuse

• GM : 28.02.2023
« Reply #314 on: December 19, 2013, 02:10:22 PM »
Just that he was suspended for a couple of months, for allegedly being touchy with the ladies..

Haven't heard that story and I've seen him in work the last few months.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal