collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Re: Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Re: Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Villan For Life
[Today at 06:38:03 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by CT Villan
[Today at 02:12:50 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by JD
[Today at 01:37:32 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 876960 times)

Online Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #180 on: October 25, 2013, 11:06:14 PM »
Equally as annoying is that I've been in the car with Talk Sport on 2 weeks running now to catch the start of the self-indulgent, self-proclaimed 'Talk Sport International', which is in effect Keys & Gray broadcasting from Doha using the worst Skype connection possible.  Utter bollocks.

I heard that a few weeks ago, it sounds like they are broadcasting from a shit house, which is rather apt.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #181 on: October 25, 2013, 11:28:18 PM »
and the hits (or is it tits) just keep on coming.

for keys and gray that is

don't mention wm

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2013, 06:43:07 PM »
Having a listen tonight. He does seem to try and drag Villa into every conversation.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #183 on: October 30, 2013, 07:01:10 PM »
Having a listen tonight. He does seem to try and drag Villa into every conversation.

He had two ex Villa players with him though.

Online Clampy

« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2013, 07:02:51 PM »

True but he does it anyway. I shouldn't listen, he's an idiot.

Offline eastie

« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2013, 07:18:56 PM »

True but he does it anyway. I shouldn't listen, he's an idiot.

This is the answer, if you don't like it don't listen - i rarely listen to wm and if I do its only for an away commentary - the last time was the cup tie at millwall when sadly their criticism was justified.

Online Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #186 on: October 31, 2013, 03:05:43 PM »
They regularly use Colin Gibson, Peter Withe and Steve Froggatt as phone-in guests. Recently they've had Nigel Spink and last night Lil' Lee.

It was funny last night when a Nose listener rang in and said they have no-one from a Blose perspective and Franksy mentioned the "legend" that is Martin O'Connor who is a regular phone-in guest. Let's face it there aren't too many more Blose legends to choose from.

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
« Reply #187 on: November 01, 2013, 01:42:19 PM »
Equally as annoying is that I've been in the car with Talk Sport on 2 weeks running now to catch the start of the self-indulgent, self-proclaimed 'Talk Sport International', which is in effect Keys & Gray broadcasting from Doha using the worst Skype connection possible.  Utter bollocks.

I refuse to listen to either of them

Offline mr-villa

« Reply #188 on: November 04, 2013, 10:32:50 PM »
Sad man that I am I have just listened back to tonight's phone in online.  During the whole one hour show they had a grand total of three calls and the entire last half hour was just Franksy and Steve Froggatt chatting to themselves like 2 old washerwomen putting the world to rights about all the woes of our local teams.

Why do they waste so much time on news and travel a total of five bulletins in a 60 min show, unbelievable.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2013, 08:09:25 AM »
They regularly use Colin Gibson, Peter Withe and Steve Froggatt as phone-in guests. Recently they've had Nigel Spink and last night Lil' Lee.

It was funny last night when a Nose listener rang in and said they have no-one from a Blose perspective and Franksy mentioned the "legend" that is Martin O'Connor who is a regular phone-in guest. Let's face it there aren't too many more Blose legends to choose from.

They have more legends than any club on the planet. Anyone who has ever scored against the Villa for a start. Not even necessarily for them.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »

They have more legends than any club on the planet. Anyone who has ever scored against the Villa for a start. Not even necessarily for them.

That fat faced Australian clogger who scored against us that time. What's his name, greek name.

I bet he's an absolute legde down there.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2013, 09:55:56 AM »
Stan Lazaridis

Online Clampy

« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2013, 09:58:05 AM »

That fat faced Australian clogger who scored against us that time. What's his name, greek name.

I bet he's an absolute legde down there.

Zigic is also legend down there because he scored against us despite the fact that he's currently helping cripple the club financially.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2013, 11:08:23 AM »
Geoff Horsfield is a legend for them.
Thomas Sorensen - legend for them.
Peter Enckelman
Clinton Morrison

Online Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2013, 12:22:29 PM »
Why do they waste so much time on news and travel a total of five bulletins in a 60 min show, unbelievable.

It's a radio station, people tune into hear travel and news.

Let's face facts, if it wasn't for the bulletins, they would have even more time to fill.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal