collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 880740 times)

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #3960 on: March 17, 2019, 12:50:00 PM »
There was Blues fans who rang up yesterday to complain that his enjoyment (?)  of Preston v them commentary was spoilt by WM constantly going to Villa Park for goals and general updates and they must not do that again.

Haha, please tell me you've made that up?

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #3961 on: March 17, 2019, 01:02:53 PM »
Nope, really happened. Odd thing to phone in about, it must've been eating away at him for decades.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #3962 on: March 17, 2019, 01:11:31 PM »
I forgot to post a favourite from a couple of weeks ago when callers were being asked for the best players they’ve seen at their club.

A Blues fan named Dugarry because ‘He has that thing we’ve never had - a little bit of class!’

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #3963 on: March 17, 2019, 05:43:45 PM »
That semi-retired 6 goal striker Dugarry is in their HoF and is considered a legend sums them up far better than anything any of us could ever say would.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #3964 on: March 17, 2019, 09:34:56 PM »
There was Blues fans who rang up yesterday to complain that his enjoyment (?)  of Preston v them commentary was spoilt by WM constantly going to Villa Park for goals and general updates and they must not do that again.

I don't know why he is moaning. They would have already covered our three goals before they went over to the the Small Heath game to report on Preston's winner. He would have been fully informed of every crucial moment in both games. I am sure he would have also been immediately informed about any of his team's goals too if they had actually scored any.

Offline Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #3965 on: March 17, 2019, 09:52:50 PM »

I don't know why he is moaning. They would have already covered our three goals before they went over to the the Small Heath game to report on Preston's winner. He would have been fully informed of every crucial moment in both games. I am sure he would have also been immediately informed about any of his team's goals too if they had actually scored any.

Don’t they always cover all games and still use that annoying goal horn? What was he expecting?

Offline KRS

« Reply #3966 on: March 17, 2019, 10:56:20 PM »

Don’t they always cover all games and still use that annoying goal horn? What was he expecting?
I heard that call too...he was trying to demand that WM do not include updates in other games whilst providing live commentary for Blose on the basis that Villa, Baggies and Wolves fans wouldn’t be listening anyway. Let’s not pretend that most Blose fans don’t care about our results when hearing us losing would be the highlight of their day...just another bitter Nose jealous of their superior neighbours.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #3967 on: March 17, 2019, 10:57:59 PM »
He was sulking because the last time the goal horn went off for a sha goal Trevor Francis scored it.

Offline joniboy

« Reply #3968 on: March 22, 2019, 05:55:19 PM »
1st nose of the night talking about the 9 points.....is.....Glenroy ! Fck me, what a rocket scientist he is ! Of course, he HAD to mention villa who'd better watch out next season. Just can't help himself obsessing over us.

I swear i could hear his one brain cell bouncing around his skull, like an errant clockwork mouse that's just been wound up !

Offline KRS

« Reply #3969 on: March 22, 2019, 06:02:58 PM »
Even the Nose supporter representative managed to mention us when interviewed about their 9pt deduction on SSN this afternoon.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #3970 on: March 22, 2019, 06:20:09 PM »
I only had it on for 5 minutes and I was shouting at the radio.

We are talking about Blues points deduction, but somehow it’s all about how we are due to get one.

That is conjecture, why don’t we talk about the facts?

Offline Damo70

« Reply #3971 on: March 22, 2019, 06:24:43 PM »

We are talking about Blues points deduction, but somehow it’s all about how we are due to get one.

Small Heath fans and facts? No, never going to happen. ;)

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #3972 on: March 22, 2019, 06:26:20 PM »

Noses talk about facts...??, madness

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #3973 on: March 22, 2019, 06:27:00 PM »
Every single nose I've heard on there talking about it has mentioned us.  Nothing about their own club and how they got into the situation, just that it wasn't fair that we weren't being punished as well.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #3974 on: March 22, 2019, 06:36:25 PM »
One Small Heathen has just called Christophe Dugarry 'Le God'. A striker with a record of 30 games and 6 goals.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal