collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 880164 times)

Offline Pvb1968

Re: Radio WM
« Reply #3555 on: November 12, 2018, 08:58:14 PM »
I've said before that the region desperately needs a proper radio station to promote the area and its football teams. Over the last 20 years there has been massive regeneration in and around Birmingham City centre and promoting the area should be paramount. WM is an embarrassment and anyone from outside the Midlands listening in would think we're all thick. I don't count wolves as being part of our area, they can wnak each other off with Stoke. Villa, small heath and Sandwell Town. I may phone pranksy with a little challenge charity bet soon as I have done before, odds stacked against me but that's how I like it.

Offline Behind Bluenose Lines

• Location: Hanging on in Quiet Desperation During a Global Pandemic
  • GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #3556 on: November 12, 2018, 09:51:23 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but Richard Wilford comes across as a snidey twat. Always reverts to type with his sarky attitude towards Villa, and his attack on Grealish the other week was pathetic. He even compared Che Adams favourably towards Grealish the other day Obviously playing up to the Small Heath listeners.

He's a nose: what else do you expect?

Bet he'd thought the Che comparison was a revolutionary bit of punditry.

(hides)

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #3557 on: November 12, 2018, 10:37:52 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but Richard Wilford comes across as a snidey twat. Always reverts to type with his sarky attitude towards Villa, and his attack on Grealish the other week was pathetic. He even compared Che Adams favourably towards Grealish the other day Obviously playing up to the Small Heath listeners.

(hides)

Can’t be as bad as whichever Bluenose manager compared Garry McSheffrey to Ashley Young.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #3558 on: November 12, 2018, 10:46:58 PM »

(hides)

Think he is a Coventry fan who covers the Blues, so a double helping of bitterness. 

Offline kiddylion

« Reply #3559 on: November 12, 2018, 11:54:14 PM »
Always know when franks is struggling for things to talk about when he comes up with his regular “rate your teams manager so far out of 10” line.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #3560 on: November 13, 2018, 12:09:57 AM »
Being a Bears fan and listening to them on line means i have to listen to that snidey twat Richard Wilford all year round as he covers the Bears for a lot of the games

Offline Damo70

« Reply #3561 on: November 13, 2018, 11:45:32 AM »

(hides)

Che, give over. ;)

Online Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #3562 on: November 13, 2018, 12:02:00 PM »
Being a Bears fan and listening to them on line means i have to listen to that snidey twat Richard Wilford all year round as he covers the Bears for a lot of the games

I listen to their coverage a lot during the cricket season as I work from home.

WM’s coverage is amateurish compared with other BBC local radio stations who cover county cricket. I was particularly impressed with BBC Sussex.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #3563 on: November 13, 2018, 08:50:00 PM »
I don’t listen to it, and when I read this thread I know why.

Offline Pvb1968

« Reply #3564 on: November 13, 2018, 09:31:38 PM »
OK     how many cats does polly have, does she have a piss bucket under the bed and was she jilted at the alter?

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #3565 on: November 14, 2018, 07:18:48 PM »
OK     how many cats does polly have, does she have a piss bucket under the bed and was she jilted at the alter?
Yeah probably by a Villa fan. It would explain her bitterness towards us.

Offline XXVilla

« Reply #3566 on: November 14, 2018, 08:27:22 PM »
I gave it a go on Monday. Turned it off after 10 minutes. A complete waste of my time.

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #3567 on: November 15, 2018, 02:58:04 PM »
I gave it a go on Monday. Turned it off after 10 minutes. A complete waste of my time.
I wish everyone else would do the same

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #3568 on: November 15, 2018, 04:58:55 PM »
They may as well rebrand it to Radio WW.  Utter pish.

Offline villabear

« Reply #3569 on: November 16, 2018, 07:00:13 PM »
Glenroy the nose on tonight says he and his mates used go and stand on the Holte when they played us in the seventies. They put their scarves on once they got in and then had banter. Hmmmmmm.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal