collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 881357 times)

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #3540 on: October 24, 2018, 11:37:29 PM »
42000 there tomorrow for a championship match against Swansea at home yet all they could do was wank themselves at smethwick selling 3000 for Wigan away - the most they’ve sold away since 2012.  That alone is all that needs saying.

We are a juggernaut. There might be bumps in the road, but sooner or later we will flatten them.

I remember when SGT took over in 1987 and said that the danger with big clubs is that they fall harder and faster than smaller clubs but the other side of the coin was that if they get on a roll they also rise faster, which obviously he proved.

I think that theory has been comprehensively debunked in recent years.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #3541 on: October 25, 2018, 02:37:14 AM »
There was a lot of goading of Villa fans tonight. And Blues are going to get promoted because they are doing so well and we are going nowhere. Yet Blues have just two more points than us and they are fantastic. Load of old cobblers.
Yeah you've got blues/ Albion and blues/wolves cosying up and joining in with anti villa crap like "da vile fink they're great and are going to win da league" Sad bastards. You never hear a villa fan on there saying things like that. I think we all know the reality. But when was reality ever important on radio WM? The commentators never put the record straight and revel in the anti Villa love ins. Bring back Tony Butler.... maybe not
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:39:47 AM by The Edge »

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #3542 on: October 25, 2018, 07:16:10 AM »
Yes but our incompetence over the last eight years hasn’t helped one bit.  There isn’t a lot to shout about really is there.  Whereas by their usual shit standards the others are enjoying glory days.

Offline Pvb1968

« Reply #3543 on: October 25, 2018, 08:47:38 PM »
The very fact they join in together to have a pop at us only reinforces the indisputable fact that we are the only team that matters, they are like hyenas who pray on the old and weak lion, but the new king is strong and he grows from weakness and slays the jekells to grow strong again, that time will come and that time will be ours.

Online The Edge

« Reply #3544 on: October 26, 2018, 07:37:46 AM »
The very fact they join in together to have a pop at us only reinforces the indisputable fact that we are the only team that matters, they are like hyenas who pray on the old and weak lion, but the new king is strong and he grows from weakness and slays the jekells to grow strong again, that time will come and that time will be ours.
And i can't bloody wait. All the "mind the gap villa" comments from wolves have proved pretty annoying and now we've got small heath at it!! Our day will come and it can't come soon enough. But I'll never utter the phrase "mind the gap" to any of them. We'll leave the others to that small time crap.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #3545 on: October 26, 2018, 07:43:53 AM »
I’ve officially stopped listening to it effective this week.  I’ve worked out that I need to remove things from my life that get my stress levels up unnecessarily.  I found myself getting anxious about blokes aged 67/68/65 called Pete from Erdington.  No need for it.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #3546 on: October 26, 2018, 03:20:18 PM »

You just know that at certain times arguments and possibly even fights have broken out amongst supporters of our various neighbours about who hates us more. It really is a form of flattery.

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #3547 on: October 26, 2018, 04:41:28 PM »
Do we have a psychologist in the parish that could explain in layman's terms what makes them so obsessed by us.

Online The Edge

« Reply #3548 on: October 26, 2018, 04:53:51 PM »
Do we have a psychologist in the parish that could explain in layman's terms what makes them so obsessed by us.
Envy. Plus their own years of crushing disappointment.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #3549 on: October 26, 2018, 06:49:25 PM »
Have stopped listening to WM the last few weeks.i could'nt stand any more of bitter Polly and the other stupid nose Ken .Eddy is enough to drive any body away and then you have all those Dingles who have appeared from wherever they have been hiding for nearly 40 years  to tell you how wonderful they are and how they are going to dominate football.Throw in Franks and Richard Wilford and thats it ,i have had enough

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #3550 on: November 12, 2018, 05:56:02 PM »
Blose fan Glenroy - they'll turn us over on the 25th and Che Adams should be in the England squad! Not biased at all. When was the last time they actually beat us in the league? Must be 8/9 years ago?

Offline Dave P

« Reply #3551 on: November 12, 2018, 06:14:34 PM »
Nearly 14 years ago

Offline joniboy

« Reply #3552 on: November 12, 2018, 06:22:39 PM »
Glenroy really is "special". He probably reads the Sun newspaper with his lips moving to the words.

Offline exiled on the wirral!

« Reply #3553 on: November 12, 2018, 07:14:20 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but Richard Wilford comes across as a snidey twat. Always reverts to type with his sarky attitude towards Villa, and his attack on Grealish the other week was pathetic. He even compared Che Adams favourably towards Grealish the other day Obviously playing up to the Small Heath listeners.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #3554 on: November 12, 2018, 08:36:07 PM »
I’ve stopped listening to it since it became Radio Wolves Media.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal