collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 876866 times)

Offline GarTomas

Re: Radio WM
« Reply #3405 on: September 22, 2018, 02:55:51 PM »
Apparently if Wolves turn up today they will win.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #3406 on: September 24, 2018, 06:48:07 PM »
Another ten minute borathon with Mel Eves tonight.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #3407 on: September 24, 2018, 07:11:01 PM »
Polly sounds completely batty. The most one eyed blue nose I think I've ever heard. But I was amused how she rattled the cage of Real Wanderers tonight. Apparently Monk is the best manager in the midlands right now because he's got no money to spend and Nuno wouldn't be able to do what Monk's doing on a shoestring. Cue the Nuno fan club frothing at the mouth.

Offline Pvb1968

« Reply #3408 on: September 24, 2018, 08:12:28 PM »
I don't know how polly finds the time to phone in looking after all those cats. She must spend a fortune on litter.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #3409 on: September 24, 2018, 08:40:43 PM »

Had to look up their result from the weekend again just to check they had drawn after listening to that. 

Offline Pvb1968

« Reply #3410 on: September 24, 2018, 08:44:50 PM »
When the small time clubs start to do well they get carried away, see blues 2004 and the stripeeys 2013.

Offline Behind Bluenose Lines

• Location: Hanging on in Quiet Desperation During a Global Pandemic
  • GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #3411 on: September 25, 2018, 06:49:20 PM »
Alan's wanting us to lose on Friday...

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #3412 on: September 25, 2018, 07:17:48 PM »
Alan's wanting us to lose on Friday...

He's a one he is. He's wanted us to lose every match we've ever played if his constant griping is anything to go by.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #3413 on: September 27, 2018, 06:59:11 PM »
Eddies been calling them out on their Wolves bias apparently.  They were taking the piss out of it with a montage of his comments.  Other people were texting in agreeing with him.  They didn’t appear to like the criticism.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #3414 on: September 27, 2018, 09:18:09 PM »
Eddies been calling them out on their Wolves bias apparently.  They were taking the piss out of it with a montage of his comments.  Other people were texting in agreeing with him.  They didn’t appear to like the criticism.
That's the only sensible thing that prat Eddie has ever said.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #3415 on: September 27, 2018, 10:33:07 PM »

It's a strange truism that the more outspoken the presenter locally, the less they like anyone disagreeing with them. George Gavin we know about, Tony Butler wouldn't allow anyone on who didn't hang onto his every word, Paul Franks tried to use ridicule and fails. To be fair to Tom Ross, he's just about the only one who ever takes as much as he gives.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #3416 on: September 27, 2018, 10:45:52 PM »

It's a strange truism that the more outspoken the presenter locally, the less they like anyone disagreeing with them. George Gavin we know about, Tony Butler wouldn't allow anyone on who didn't hang onto his every word, Paul Franks tried to use ridicule and fails. To be fair to Tom Ross, he's just about the only one who ever takes as much as he gives.

You've only got to see how quickly Stan Collymore blocks anybody who disagrees with him to see how true that is.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #3417 on: September 27, 2018, 11:05:50 PM »
Pretty impressive to have 5 people mentioned and out of them Tom Ross is by far the most likeable.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #3418 on: September 27, 2018, 11:21:32 PM »
Only caught a bit of it on the way out earlier and heard someone trotting out the line that Bruce will never be accepted by a lot of Villa fans because he managed Blues, which of course was met with agreement in the studio (Martyn O'Connor had the dubious pleasure of accompanying Franksy tonight).  The caller then went on to say that Bruce needed to be given more time, which again was met with agreement and a conversation then ensued which seemed to ignore the fact that he has been in the job for almost two years now. 

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #3419 on: September 28, 2018, 03:56:17 PM »
If they seriously think they are not going completely and utterly over the top on the Wolves love in then they really don’t know what they are doing.  In all honesty I cannot remember us even under O’Neill getting as much arse licking as they are dishing out night after night.  As much as I don’t like them the baggies never got anything like the adulation wolves are getting when they were in the PL.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal