collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 877025 times)

Offline Nelson Lodge

Re: Radio WM
« Reply #2805 on: April 25, 2017, 11:18:48 AM »
Listened for a short time at the start of the phone-in last night. That idiot Franks was asking Villa fans if Gabby was worth an extension on his contract which he said expires this summer.

Now from memory Gabby got a 4 year extension in September 2014, so that makes it a June 2018 expiry. Checking on line confirms this. What a lazy incompetent imbecile is the person who does the research on that show.

Did any one ring up to correct the clown?

Offline Nelson Lodge

« Reply #2806 on: April 25, 2017, 11:23:30 AM »
Who was the bloke doing the texts and social media tonight? Moaning that Villa fans, were talking about Paul Robinson's punch on Chester. Must have been a nose, as he sounded like he'd rather have been doing anything other that reading out the texts. I'd bet he tastes like lemons.

That guy reading the texts is Rob Guerney who is a Cov City fan, snigger snigger.

Didn't Grealish get a 3 match ban earlier in the season after video evidence was reviewed? Aimed a kick at someone?
Bet Gurney didn't complain about that!

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #2807 on: April 25, 2017, 11:56:47 AM »
Listened for a short time at the start of the phone-in last night. That idiot Franks was asking Villa fans if Gabby was worth an extension on his contract which he said expires this summer.

Now from memory Gabby got a 4 year extension in September 2014, so that makes it a June 2018 expiry. Checking on line confirms this. What a lazy incompetent imbecile is the person who does the research on that show.

Did any one ring up to correct the clown?

Yeah someone corrected him, so he moved on the next negative point. He never mentioned the fact he claimed Villa fans were running scared of Blues last week though.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #2808 on: April 25, 2017, 07:45:09 PM »
Some spectacularly bitter noses on tonight.  Pete started out by saying "it's gone now" and then spent the rest of his call talking about Villa.  Claimed he didn't take any notice of what owners said, yet continually harped on about comments by Tony Xia.  He was followed shortly after by a spectacularly upset nose who still sounded really angry.  I'm presuming these idiots are not aware of how stupid they sound.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #2809 on: April 25, 2017, 07:53:56 PM »
Some spectacularly bitter noses on tonight.  Pete started out by saying "it's gone now" and then spent the rest of his call talking about Villa.  Claimed he didn't take any notice of what owners said, yet continually harped on about comments by Tony Xia.  He was followed shortly after by a spectacularly upset nose who still sounded really angry.  I'm presuming these idiots are not aware of how stupid they sound.

A complete lack of self awareness is a pre-requisite for any seriously bitter nose

Offline BC Villain

« Reply #2810 on: April 25, 2017, 09:07:27 PM »
Point 1.

Franks opening comment was that Dr Tony posted the video of what happened.  No he didn't.  It was on twitter for hours before he even commented on it.

Point 2.

If Blues fans are lining up the Dr. to blame him if they go down, then they're skulls really are thick.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #2811 on: April 25, 2017, 09:42:50 PM »
Point 1.

Franks opening comment was that Dr Tony posted the video of what happened.  No he didn't.  It was on twitter for hours before he even commented on it.

Point 2.

If Blues fans are lining up the Dr. to blame him if they go down, then they're skulls really are thick.
Unlike their skins which appear to be tissue paper thin.

Offline KRS

« Reply #2812 on: April 25, 2017, 09:43:37 PM »
What's this video that has caused a few of them to have a migraine?

Offline Darlo Dave

« Reply #2813 on: April 25, 2017, 09:51:14 PM »
Who was the bloke doing the texts and social media tonight? Moaning that Villa fans, were talking about Paul Robinson's punch on Chester. Must have been a nose, as he sounded like he'd rather have been doing anything other that reading out the texts. I'd bet he tastes like lemons.

That guy reading the texts is Rob Guerney who is a Cov City fan, snigger snigger.
Ah, say no more.

Online amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #2814 on: April 26, 2017, 08:59:39 AM »

That'll be the video of Gabby scoring - who'd have thought anyone associated with Villa would post that?

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #2815 on: April 26, 2017, 10:17:47 AM »
Gabby's provocation of Robinson is extreme. Had Gabby not scored in front of the Holte in such a game Robinson would have had no reason to kick out. The evidence is clear in the video and I'm sure the FA will take this into account.

Offline KRS

« Reply #2816 on: April 26, 2017, 01:12:42 PM »

That'll be the video of Gabby scoring - who'd have thought anyone associated with Villa would post that?
I checked his Twitter and it would seem it's his comments to Robinsons behaviour when Gabby scored:

That's really unacceptable disgusting!@EFL @FA
If it's a deliberate assault, then it's unacceptable. We will do whatever to protect our players; if it's just an accident then forget it.

Gabby's provocation of Robinson is extreme. Had Gabby not scored in front of the Holte in such a game Robinson would have had no reason to kick out. The evidence is clear in the video and I'm sure the FA will take this into account.
I didn't see the game and haven't seen any provocation from Gabby towards Robinson. It certainly wasn't in any coverage of the goal, so presume you're referring to something else that happened prior?

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #2817 on: April 26, 2017, 01:17:35 PM »
he's joking re Gabby.

Online amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #2818 on: April 26, 2017, 01:27:20 PM »
I know Dr Xia posted that, but it was hours after everyone else had drawn attention to it.

I'm just saying that it's clearly there in the goal footage - you don't have to get a special bit of video to see it.

Offline KRS

« Reply #2819 on: April 26, 2017, 01:30:48 PM »
Yeah that's what I thought amfy...just find it odd that anyone could blame Dr X when it's so blatant...but not as blatant as the deep sarcasm from Bren'd! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal