collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Toronto Villa
[Today at 12:06:52 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Toronto Villa
[April 24, 2024, 11:56:03 PM]

Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world by Hillbilly
[April 24, 2024, 11:46:00 PM]

Champions League Contention by Dave
[April 24, 2024, 11:04:47 PM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by VillaTim
[April 24, 2024, 10:35:53 PM]

NSWE Investment by PeterWithesShin
[April 24, 2024, 10:20:26 PM]

MOTD by Brazilian Villain
[April 24, 2024, 10:01:13 PM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Demitri_C
[April 24, 2024, 09:46:49 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Place your bets  (Read 2484 times)

Offline wozwebs

• GM : 20.04.2019
Place your bets
« on: August 22, 2013, 04:53:28 PM »
So according to this, we now have Dafabet for Asia, BetVictor for Europe and Betbright inside the stadium taking bets. Bring back Muller yoghurts

Aston Villa is pleased to announce our new partnership with BetVictor, one of Europe's leading and most distinctive betting companies and our new Official European Betting Partner.

The Club will continue to work with Official Main Club Sponsor Dafabet in Asian betting markets while working with BetVictor in Europe.

BetVictor was established in 1946 and now has over half a million customers in 160 different countries. Chairman Victor Chandler was quick to recognise the potential of international markets and his guidance of the thriving company has led to his status as "arguably the most famous bookmaker in the world" according to the Racing Post. BetVictor has a reputation for pioneering work in the gaming industry with a desire and willingness to meet and satisfy the changing needs and expectations of its expanding customer base.

Aston Villa Chief Executive Paul Faulkner said: "We are delighted to announce BetVictor as our Official European Betting Partner, and to welcome them to our growing number of Official Partners. BetVictor has an excellent reputation and has enjoyed a successful association with football for several years, and we look forward to an exciting and productive partnership with them."

BetVictor Marketing Director Karl Riley added: "We are delighted to be teaming up with Aston Villa as their Official European Betting Partner. BetVictor has a football product that is comparable with the very best in our industry and we were looking to team up with a partner that would help us promote this product to an ideal audience. Aston Villa fits the bill perfectly. Being well-established in the Premier League with a great fan base, a rich heritage and a desire to keep improving, I am sure this will be a partnership that will flourish and grow over the coming season."

In addition, Betbright has become the Club's Official In-Stadium Betting Provider. Betbright have collaborated with BD Stadia to provide a first class match day betting operation throughout the stadium through the 2014-15 season.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
Re: Place your bets
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 04:56:42 PM »
Modern Football Is Rubbish - except for our 20 young lads, ripping up the league.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 05:09:36 PM »
For as long as I can remember we've had sponsors and have been able to bet in the ground. The only one that is nee is the European thing. Why do we, or any club, need a betting partner in Europe?

Offline Surrey Villain

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 05:34:26 PM »
For as long as I can remember we've had sponsors and have been able to bet in the ground. The only one that is nee is the European thing. Why do we, or any club, need a betting partner in Europe?

We don't, but if they give us money I suppose it is OK.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 05:54:28 PM »
Modern Football Is Rubbish - except for our 20 young lads, ripping up the league.

Does anyone else view our side as a bunch of young rebels giving the finger to SKY and the powers that be and attempting to free football from money's stranglehold?

Because I do, and I love it.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 06:09:49 PM »
Funnily enough I was just contemplating making a whinging post on similar lines. The official Facebook page linked a poll to vote for your Chelsea man of the match which counts towards the fans' player of the year. But now it isn't the Fans' Player of the Year but the Mars Terrace Trophy.

I have nothing against the club doing this, it'll make them money which can be put to beneficial use and I'm fairly sure every club does it. It's just a disappointing indicator of the way the modern game is.

Online Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 06:21:11 PM »

Does anyone else view our side as a bunch of young rebels giving the finger to SKY and the powers that be and attempting to free football from money's stranglehold?

I see it that way until one of them goes on to sign for a Sky 4er.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »

I see it that way until one of them goes on to sign for a Sky 4er.

In which case we convince ourselves that we are the ones in contol and are simply 'shifting the dead weight'. The only members of our squad I could see being sold to a Sky 4er are Okore and Benteke though, in all honesty.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 12:09:36 AM »
Westwood and Delph if they continue to improve.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal