collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bullying?  (Read 8614 times)

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
Re: Bullying?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 09:04:09 AM »
Wenger is a twat, if he thought his players were getting bullied there is no wonder he's won nothing for 8 years, he's lost it

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 09:09:24 AM »
All this hyperbole about Arsenal losing a football match.

Long may it continue. It's hilarious.

Online Clampy

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 09:18:07 AM »
Wenger seems to forget that Vieira got in people's faces as well. It was also the last time Arsenal had a decent midfield.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 09:25:12 AM »
When we were doing well and really threatening a top 4 finish under MON, Fergie said some nice things about us.  Why?  Because he's a patronising old bastard and didn't see us as a real threat.  If we had lost Saturday, Wenger wouldn't have said a word about the way we played.

These blokes having a go at us is the greatest compliment you can have.

Offline Pete3206

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2013, 09:32:39 AM »
Wenger also seems to forgotten all the fouls committed by his own side prior to our first penalty. After that, they were simply a shambles.

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 09:35:37 AM »
If that's bullying, what is Stoke's version? Mind you I think he's moaned about them before. Wenger just expects opposing teams to stand and admire his team's tippy-tappy passing game - twat! Villa got it spot-on with their pressing and harrying game. Arsenal should get rid of him - he's as hesitant as MON used to be in the market resulting in mainly last minute panic buys at inflated prices/wages. I'm so glad Lambo got his business done early to allow players time to integrate with new surroundings, language, team mates etc.,

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2013, 09:37:22 AM »
did I read somewhere that Arsenal have more Premiership red cards than any other team ?

when Wenger is whining, you just know we rattled him.

UTV

Online Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2013, 09:48:33 AM »
Unsure about this myself.

On one hand it's nice he's defending the team but on the other I wouldn't exactly feel on top of the world if I was a midfielder being described as 'have you seen him, he's 5 foot 4, how can he bully anyone?'

It's hardly a dig.

I know it's not a dig per se but you could argue he made them sound like wimps.
We've no idea what he's saying to them day in, day out in training though (although we can take an estimated guess). I would imagine those words would carry a lot more weight with the players than a humorous off-the-cuff remark to the press.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2013, 10:04:32 AM »
Bullying is what Viera tried to do that once in the tunnel to Gary Neville, and then shit himself when Keane put him straight.

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2013, 10:20:28 AM »
Just imagine if Okore and Sylla had played as well.....

Offline supertom

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2013, 10:20:50 AM »
At one point under Wenger they had the dirtiest side in the league. They'd regularly be at the wrong end of the disciplinary table. This conversely was the last period in time they actually used to win things. They used to have players like Adams, Keown and Viera just knocking seven shades out of the opposition.

And for Arsene to think that his side isn't dirty still, just because they apparently play football as the god of football intended, is also a crock of shit. They were just as "dirty" as us in the game. Who gave away two penalities Arsene? Who had a man sent off Arsene?

Yeah, just as I thought.

A whinier bunch of tossfucks you'll be hard pressed to meet. I've lost any sort of respect I had for Wenger years ago.

Offline eastie

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »
Wenger will blame anyone and everyone for an arsenal defeat - except himself!

Offline Colhint

• GM : 02.12.2016
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2013, 10:47:51 AM »

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2013, 11:11:24 AM »
At one point under Wenger they had the dirtiest side in the league. They'd regularly be at the wrong end of the disciplinary table. This conversely was the last period in time they actually used to win things. They used to have players like Adams, Keown and Viera just knocking seven shades out of the opposition.

And for Arsene to think that his side isn't dirty still, just because they apparently play football as the god of football intended, is also a crock of shit. They were just as "dirty" as us in the game. Who gave away two penalities Arsene? Who had a man sent off Arsene?

Yeah, just as I thought.

A whinier bunch of tossfucks you'll be hard pressed to meet. I've lost any sort of respect I had for Wenger years ago.

Oh, but that was because the ref was biased too.

It was the perfect storm really. Opposition bullys, a biased ref, and not being as good as the team they were playing.

It's just so unfair.

Offline supertom

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2013, 11:15:51 AM »

Just for Wenger.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal