Heroes & Villains > Villa Memories

infamous Villa supporters

(1/12) > >>

russon:
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Villa Myths thread which has helped enormously as I persevere with a Villa book to raise funds for Stan's leukemia foundation.

I'm now looking into infamous Villa fans such as Tarzan, Werewolf etc and would be grateful for any memories of these individuals plus other notorious fans you may remember. For example, in the 80s there was a thin bespectacled bloke who always wore a black raincoat and stood alone underneath the corner flag scoreboard at the Holte,  really into the game and oblivious to anything going on around him, shaking his fist, bellowing at the Villa and demanding effort. He used to be more exhausted than the players when the final whistle went.

spk:
I know Fred West was a Villa fan,hope thats nasty enough for you !

Concrete John:
gregnash?

Damo70:
When my wife started a new job a few years ago she became friendly with another woman there. A couple of weeks later she came home very confused. She couldn't understand why this woman would say "If your husband is a Villa fan, tell him i am Tarzan's sister. He will know who my brother is".

Legion:
Would you like an interview with Mark Ansell?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version