collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ticket buying query  (Read 1835 times)

Offline OasisVillain

Ticket buying query
« on: July 29, 2013, 12:18:02 PM »
I'm thinking about taking my 2 year old to the Malaga game as well as my 11 year old. I can't remember what we did when we took the eldest at a young age but should I need to buy a ticket for the little 'un? Want to get him on the path to righteousness as early as possible  :)

Offline Mark H

• GM : Jan, 2013
Re: Ticket buying query
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 12:25:02 PM »
Ryan Air and Premier league football - both I think will charge for seats for little un's !

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 12:25:22 PM »
Best bet will be to give them a call, they tend to be very helpful. 0800 612 0970. I'd have thought you'd have to pay, but not sure.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 12:26:54 PM »
On the plus side, if you do have to pay it's only a fiver for U16s for the Malaga game.

Offline OasisVillain

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 12:50:38 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys, the only reason I asked is because I have this vague recollection of taking the eldest to a game against Chelsea when he was a toddler and i'm sure that because he sat on my lap we didn't pay for him. I'll call them and double check

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 12:56:16 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys, the only reason I asked is because I have this vague recollection of taking the eldest to a game against Chelsea when he was a toddler and i'm sure that because he sat on my lap we didn't pay for him. I'll call them and double check

I think you are ok up until age of 4.
We took our Tom everywhere and only ever got checked at Old Trafford and Middlesbrough but just moved turnstile. Once at QPR away, Villa said there were no child tickets (he was about 5). We reluctantly paid the adult price at the TO.
On arrival at Loftus Road, there was a cash turnstile for kids. Took him to the adult turnstile and the bloke said 'lift him over mate'. I sais 'thanks, but he's paid so he's going through the stile'.

Offline berneboy

• John 3:16
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
I'm thinking about taking my 2 year old to the Malaga game as well as my 11 year old. I can't remember what we did when we took the eldest at a young age but should I need to buy a ticket for the little 'un? Want to get him on the path to righteousness as early as possible  :)

Congratulations on your foresight and wisdom. Each of us needs to do all we can to bring up our young ones in the right way - and there is only one 'right way' re football!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal